GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A2B RS3 retro pump no longer avail.?... alternative options LPFP for GTi...a2b protec brushless or eqt brushless

2 pumps enter one pump leaves

• Total voters

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
I think Im just gonna save and do all at once. Waiting for TPC and EQT to announce their new turbos.

projectTVMK7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi A3
I think Im just gonna save and do all at once. Waiting for TPC and EQT to announce their new turbos.
This is the way.jpg

EpicTech

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI 6sp w/PP
So damn funny lol.

- So far its looking like 5k in engine build, and 5k in turbo and fueling. Not a bad way to spend 10k dollars. I wonder if anybody can tune boost so that I can hold traction?, or should I just plan on running slicks in the front?

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
So damn funny lol.

- So far its looking like 5k in engine build, and 5k in turbo and fueling. Not a bad way to spend 10k dollars.
Cool air intake, nos fogger, t4 turbo, aic controller…. Yeah and a stand alone -fuel system

CoryJo

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
mk7 gti autobahn pp
well diggs, looks like you were right!. =) now lets see where this takes me. i have my eyes on MPI and a LPFP.. need to figure out this california smog stuff.. im not sure how well MPI and a new pump will like being on a CARB EO tune for inspections sake, maybe someone can chime in with some insight in how it can be handled. ( every 2 years ill have to plug into the computer and read a tune that is carb compliant) it will not have provisions for the added LPFP nor the MPI, i'd like to not swap parts every 2 years other than my DP. (catless), ugh. this is why we cant have nice things.

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
As far as your lpfp choices, my vote is for neither of those but for PagParts brushless. Yeah, they might cost more but you get what you pay for. PagParts pumps are definitely high quality and have a great track record.

PowerDemon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Golf GTI, Camaro ZL1
As far as your lpfp choices, my vote is for neither of those but for PagParts brushless. Yeah, they might cost more but you get what you pay for. PagParts pumps are definitely high quality and have a great track record.

You’re not happy with your new PR pump?

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
I have been thinking of the zero to hero kit eqt has built. For roughly 5k, its everything all scourced in one nice package . I've asked santa for it, but I think it fell on def ears.....

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R