GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Slow FWD VW Hatch
I don't like it. It's coarse, and rough, and irritating, and it gets everywhere.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
Mice aren’t big enough to bring acorns back to their little homes, yeah?

Rodents can hold surprisingly large amounts of material in their cheeks
He didn’t get a single stab to the chest leaving the barb behind. The reports said he may have been hit over 20 times.
God Damn!

Stingrays are dicks...

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He didn’t get a single stab to the chest leaving the barb behind. The reports said he may have been hit over 20 times.

Dude must have angered FSM. That's messed up.

imthanick_a

Autocross Champion
I honestly get the feeling that every time I'm installing a new part on my mother's driveway that the neighbors think I'm fixing something. It's like it is always jacked up and I'm laying underneath it. I never see anyone on her street working on their cars, ever, so I can only imagine they think their cars are so perfect and I'm always working on something broken, lol. I'm also the only VW on her street whenever I go to her house.
I told my neighbor about my project car plans and his response was "just pay someone to build it for you, thats so much work"

Some people just dont understand that there are people who enjoy the process and being able to say "I did that"

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
God Damn!

Stingrays are dicks...

Dude must have angered FSM. That's messed up.
It’s how they defend themselves from sharks. A Ray that’s 8ft wide has been around a long time. Likely mistook Steve for a predator. He was very unlucky that day.
They are typically very docile creatures.

My 11yr old
1632938259356.jpeg