GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Oscar_T10

Ready to race!
Car(s)
18 VW GTI SE 6 SP
I was going to take a gallon of coolant home for the GTI but according to the dealership I came to VW sells it by a liter now. Has anyone heard about this recently?

Last edited:

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
UPS dropped off wheels and tires from Tirerack yesterday.

In the past I've always bought used OEM and this is my first set of aftermarket wheels. These don't save any weight but I love how they look and that's enough for me.

BBS CO (18x8 +44) and Continental ExtremeContact DWS06+ (235/40-18).

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

In the past I've always bought used OEM wheels and this is my first set of aftermarket wheels. These don't save any weight but I love how they look and that's enough for me.

Not a bad first set of aftermarket at all!

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT

In the past I've always bought used OEM and this is my first set of aftermarket wheels. These don't save any weight but I love how they look and that's enough for me.

How you like the tires so far?

Sub-to-Dub

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'17 GTI Sport 6MT
How you like the tires so far?
Haven't had a chance to really get to know them but so far so good!

I had the original DWS06 on two other cars in the past and really liked them. I'm coming from the Michelin PSAS3+ and chose these over the new AS4 in the hopes they'll be quieter, better wearing, and more comfortable.

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
Genuine BMW safety triangle from Latvia! Filled that empty slot in my hatch. $10 less than the same part with a VW logo. Go figure…

B83CBF21-8003-4499-800C-14FCD36D705F.jpeg

Total1

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
15 GTI Autobahn 6MT
Haven't had a chance to really get to know them but so far so good!

I had the original DWS06 on two other cars in the past and really liked them. I'm coming from the Michelin PSAS3+ and chose these over the new AS4 in the hopes they'll be quieter, better wearing, and more comfortable.
I got the Michelin PSAS3+ right now. Trying to decide between getting the DWS06+ now or wait till Sept promotion from Costco to get the AS4 for about the same price as the DWS.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
IMG_20210827_093157_resized_20210827_094321805.jpg

I went EQT S2; got an engine mount and transmission mount insert. A local was selling transmission mounts, so I drove about an hour to go pick it up, cause I'm cheap and did not want to pay full price for the BFI tranny mount. When I arrived I expected to see a stage 2 car, nope. 550+ WHP Golf R. Bad, fucking, ass.

IMG_20210821_143303_resized_20210827_094322229.jpg

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
View attachment 223781

I went EQT S2; got an engine mount and transmission mount insert. A local was selling transmission mounts, so I drove about an hour to go pick it up, cause I'm cheap and did not want to pay full price for the BFI tranny mount. When I arrived I expected to see a stage 2 car, nope. 550+ WHP Golf R. Bad, fucking, ass.

View attachment 223782
Did he take you for a pull?

When my car was stage 2 level I was like “I’m good at this point it’s plenty alive for a street driver” then met a guy with a built motor full till vortex lx R in the same 500+ range, he took me for a drive and after one launch to 80 - I instantly had to travel down the hybrid and fueling road I went 😂😂

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Did he take you for a pull?

When my car was stage 2 level I was like “I’m good at this point it’s plenty alive for a street driver” then met a guy with a built motor full till vortex lx R in the same 500+ range, he took me for a drive and after one launch to 80 - I instantly had to travel down the hybrid and fueling road I went 😂😂
It's a contagious disease. 😂