Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 84mm Angled-Cut Chrome

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

Mr.BearCop

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2018 SE GTI
@1L19 is there a reason why you did not go with the angled cut black carbon fiber tips ?

RAD GTI 1984

Car(s)
GTI
I've got the angled-cut tips on my quad exhaust catback, with the lil band of carbon fiber trim on each tip.

I actually got a killer deal on my remus catback setup by reaching out to mike directly at remus. Although mine was a one off (items were new open box/possibly display) weird combo: non-resonated midpipe (pretty much a resonator delete) mated to a resonated(muffler) quad tip setup. With out a downpipe, this setup has been awesome for my late 30's self. But now that I'm about to get a downpipe, i'm probably going to have to get a resonator welded into the midpipe to not look 20 years old haha.

But in general, I've heard that people save around a hundred, if not more, when they shop with remus direct via email. Not sure whats going on with the remus website...both the EU and US version were spotty for me this week and appeared down at times, but you can email mike with the address below.

michael@remususa.com

Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I've got the angled-cut tips on my quad exhaust catback, with the lil band of carbon fiber trim on each tip.

I actually got a killer deal on my remus catback setup by reaching out to mike directly at remus. Although mine was a one off (items were new open box/possibly display, and a weird combo: non-resonated midpipe (pretty much a resonator delete) mated to a resonated(muffler) quad tip setup.

But in general, I've heard that people save around a hundred, if not more, when they shop with remus direct via email. Not sure whats going on with the remus website...both the EU and US version appear down for me, but you can email mike with the address below.

michael@remususa.com

I tried to buy my kit straight from Remus USA. Was able to shop, put stuff in the cart but they removed the checkout button so there is no way to finalize the order. If I absolutely could not find the axle back I wanted I was going to use a reshipper in the UK (they won't ship from Austria to the US) to get it

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
hey, in this picture you have the 90mm straight cut? I love how this looks and can I buy them individually, just the tips?
These are the 90mm angle cut tips. I'm not sure if you can buy them individually but I'm sure you can find other similar looking tips.