Votes: 7 38.9%
  • 84mm Angled-Cut Chrome

Votes: 11 61.1%

• Total voters

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Just wondering what the folks think of each style. I'll go with what I want of course but currently I'm deciding. Thank you!

ecomp.jpg

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Just wondering what the folks think of each style. I'll go with what I want of course but currently I'm deciding. Thank you!

View attachment 221887
I went with the Remus tips on the right on my car. I have always been a fan of rolled and angle cut.
20180706_143553.jpg

Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
I went with the Remus tips on the right on my car. I have always been a fan of rolled and angle cut.
Very cool and thank you for the picture! I've already got the Remus axle back, resonated (has muffler) quad tip exhaust with a satin black diffuser on order with ECS Tuning. Should ship about Sept 13th or something. I've already picked one of those tips in the poll but I might change it out depending. Thank you again sir. :)

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Very cool and thank you for the picture! I've already got the Remus axle back, resonated (has muffler) quad tip exhaust with a satin black diffuser on order with ECS Tuning. Should ship about Sept 13th or something. I've already picked one of those tips in the poll but I might change it out depending. Thank you again sir. :)
You're welcome, here is a picture of the tips on my car. It might help with you decision.

20200905_161114.jpg

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
You're welcome, here is a picture of the tips on my car. It might help with you decision.

Oh my! That looks like a completely different color than in the first picture. I really love it. Excellent choice and those tips look clean on your rig.

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Oh my! That looks like a completely different color than in the first picture. I really love it. Excellent choice and those tips look clean on your rig.
Thanks, I had my car wrapped last year thats why there are 2 different coloured cars in the pics. I have seen the straight cut tips in person as well and they look good as well, I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Last edited:

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Thaanks, I had my car wrapped last year thats why there are 2 different coloured cars in the pics. I have seen the straight cut tips in person as well and they look good as well, I don't think you can go wrong either way.

Ok not to be rude but... how much was the wrap?

Clem604

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI
Ok not to be rude but... how much was the wrap?
Not at all, the cost of the wrap was around $2600CAN ($2080USD).

1L19

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MKVII GTI
Not at all, the cost of the wrap was around $2600CAN ($2080USD).

I'm really impressed. So much so that I'm now shopping down here in Sacramento to see what's available. My favorite car is a 2004 Aston Martin DB9 of which I have two pictures. Convertible and Coupe. I sure would love to put one of those colors on my GTI.

Aston_Martin_DB9_-_Birmingham_-_2005-10-14_(2).jpg

aston_martin_db9_volante_detroit_04_km_04.jpg

P.S. I was going to ask you about a wiper delete then I noticed.. you're in Canada. :)

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Thaanks, I had my car wrapped last year thats why there are 2 different coloured cars in the pics. I have seen the straight cut tips in person as well and they look good as well, I don't think you can go wrong either way.
Thank god I was so confused with the color 😄

Desslok

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Rabbit
As long as they're round and firm, oh...wait... tips.