GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What’s for dinner tonight?

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Maybe there’s a dessert thread?
I save (or is it spend) my calories for Cookout Milkshakes. I don’t eat in my GTI so the 5 minute ride home is rough.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Aye! Another NC member who can enjoy the sweet sweet relief of a Cookout shake. Banana with Chocolate and a side of Cajun fries, that’s my snack route
Banana is the bomb. Although I also enjoy Mint chocolate chip, Heath Toffee and peach cobbler to name a few.
I have one like a 1/4 mile as a crow flies from my house. The line is typically pretty crazy though.

Phur

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2013 VW GTI Autobahn
Cookout? I’ve been to the Boone area multiple times. Perhaps I need to check it out the next time we head that way.

Treadup

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 6MT GTI
Cookout? I’ve been to the Boone area multiple times. Perhaps I need to check it out the next time we head that way.
For fast food it’s actually pretty good. I enjoy their burgers and obviously their milkshakes. We have 3 in Wilmington with 2 of those within a 1/2 mile of each other near UNCW.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Cookout is super cheap too. Family of 4 shakes, under $12! Heath and Mint Chip.

quadiste

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 VW Golf GTI mk6
It was my son's birthday last night. My wife cooked a mean shrimp garlic pasta, garlic herb butter roast chicken, oven-roasted asparagus, and baked a blueberry cheesecake for dessert.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Mm
It was my son's birthday last night. My wife cooked a mean shrimp garlic pasta, garlic herb butter roast chicken, oven-roasted asparagus, and baked a blueberry cheesecake for dessert.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmm. Not a big seafood guy, but EVERYTHING else sounds bangin’

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'm gonna guess son is over 12 YO. Sounds good^^.

tonight for us is Big salad with rotisserie chicken and since it's June in CT strawb shortcake with local berries. If you are not eating them every day come July 4th you'll be regretting not eating your fill.

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
I haven’t decided on tonight. Had to take the wife to the airport at 3:30a and the go in for my 8th day in a row at work. Super tired, but also wanna eat good! Wanna grill some wings, but also want a thin crust, well-done, double pepperoni pizza from dominos

quadiste

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2009 VW Golf GTI mk6
I'm gonna guess son is over 12 YO. Sounds good^^.

tonight for us is Big salad with rotisserie chicken and since it's June in CT strawb shortcake with local berries. If you are not eating them every day come July 4th you'll be regretting not eating your fill.
Yes, my son. Just celebrated his 16th birthday, that's why my wife prepared a feast. Wow! Sounds like a delicious spread. Need to work on my diet after eating so much last night.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
So didn't make his, but was down in San Antonio for Monster Jam. As soon as I got there, remembered someone saying never go on the first day, go on the last day. Last day, they don't care as much anymore about keeping the truck in 1 piece so they go all out. was still a blast.

Anyway left there and 10 min away is a burger joint, Mad Macks. Signature burger has grilled cheese sandwiches for buns & and onion rings in it. Felt my arm tingling after eating it 😁

20210703_182817.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
So didn't make his, but was down in San Antonio for Monster Jam. As soon as I got there, remembered someone saying never go on the first day, go on the last day. Last day, they don't care as much anymore about keeping the truck in 1 piece so they go all out. was still a blast.

Anyway left there and 10 min away is a burger joint, Mad Macks. Signature burger has grilled cheese sandwiches for buns & and onion rings in it. Felt my arm tingling after eating it 😁

View attachment 218526
And lots of mayo. 😂