GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

FCP Euro’s Hottest Sale Of The Year

FCP Euro

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
Car(s)
MK7 GTI TCR
Hey GolfMK7,

FCP Euro’s Summer Sale is here! Road trips, car shows, track days, or whatever summer means to you, here's a coupon to help make that happen without any misfires.

Stay cool using the code "HEATWAVE" to save $10 off all orders of $125 or more, $20 off $250, and $50 off $500+, excluding orders containing MAP items.

As always, head to coupons.fcpeuro.com for all the latest deals!

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I've been looking for some new brakes but don't see what I'm looking for on your site.

I have a non PP GTI and am looking for Stoptech slotted rotors for front and rear. I'm only seeing options for the PP though.

Do you guys carry them for us non PP peasants?

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
I've been looking for some new brakes but don't see what I'm looking for on your site.

I have a non PP GTI and am looking for Stoptech slotted rotors for front and rear. I'm only seeing options for the PP though.

They carry a whole bunch of pads and rotors but it appears their product filtering on the site is messed. I e-mailed them with the same question last week and there's no ETA on the fix. If you purchased from them before, you can pull up the products via order history.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

They do, you have to search by part number. Here's the front left one for example:

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-brake-disc-stoptech-126-33098sl

These are listed as an "MAP" item (whatever that means), and wouldn't be included in the sale.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
They do, you have to search by part number. Here's the front left one for example:

https://www.fcpeuro.com/products/audi-vw-brake-disc-stoptech-126-33098sl

These are listed as an "MAP" item (whatever that means), and wouldn't be included in the sale.
Thanks, they were able to get me set up.

I did notice that the brake bits didn't fall under the sale.

From what I could figure out "MAP" is Minimum Advertised Price. Meaning they won't go any lower than that, even with a sale.

I'm still debating on what I want to do with the brakes. Would be happy to pick up some lightly used PP calipers and just upgrade the whole kit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

From what I could figure out "MAP" is Minimum Advertised Price. Meaning they won't go any lower than that, even with a sale.

I'm still debating on what I want to do with the brakes. Would be happy to pick up some lightly used PP calipers and just upgrade the whole kit.

Minimum Advertised Price makes sense.

And I'm just gonna leave this here... Maybe take some of that Rennwagen profit and do a better upgrade...

20210608_175532.jpg

Agray

Go Kart Champion

Was going to say Macan or ST-41 for the win. Either can be had for around 1k. Or.... significantly more if you powder coat like @Acadia18 :)

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
I'd love to go with a Macan setup, but it just wouldn't make sense.

I don't track, I have no tune, and I only put 6-8 (city only) miles on my car 4 days a week 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Was going to say Macan or ST-41 for the win. Either can be had for around 1k. Or.... significantly more if you powder coat like @Acadia18 :)

Honestly, the powder coating wasn't even a significant cost for me. What really made it expensive for me was I tried painting them first, and I got the most expensive drilled and slotted rotors I could outside of two piece rotors, and did the rears at the same time as well.