GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

RS3 Swapped Golf R Project. IMS 1100

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
I did buy an RS3🙂
Dude you're nutts, wasting all that money. Don't get me wrong here, I love VW's and have owned and modded almost every gen except for a MKI, V, and VI and even I know there's a limit to spend on them. But it's your money and you are single with zero kids so that helps.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
1623556184207.jpeg

Dope swap! Dude has a Golf RS3!

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Very cool. Here’s the next question, why not just get an Rs6? That’s the most logical next step and what my cars previous owner did. Ha!
Weight. Too heavy!

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Lol... You sound like my wife. Yeah building the block with supporting mods and upgrading the turbo is as far as I will go.
🤣 I bet OP once said “as far as I will go” when he got the R.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
“Just gonna get an intake and that’s it. I swear”

I've learnt a long ass time ago to never go "Aight, I'm done modding my car!"

Although, I'm just getting to the point of running out of reasonable things to do...

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I've learnt a long ass time ago to never go "Aight, I'm done modding my car!"

Although, I'm just getting to the point of running out of reasonable things to do...
Yeah you kinda are done. I mean, u can build the motor and swap a turbo? But that stuff won’t be cheap

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Yeah you kinda are done. I mean, u can build the motor and swap a turbo? But that stuff won’t be cheap

Vortex is in the agenda, but that's about it. No desire to build the motor.

GNBRETT

Go Kart Champion
Dude you're nutts, wasting all that money. Don't get me wrong here, I love VW's and have owned and modded almost every gen except for a MKI, V, and VI and even I know there's a limit to spend on them. But it's your money and you are single with zero kids so that helps.
Yea probably a little Nutty I agree but no less Nutty then my Turbo Mustang at 1400 whp lol
0D7F8D56-B1A2-47AE-AA08-AA8CDE014938_1_201_a.jpeg

5FA49376-1666-4DBC-9B7A-81C6BEEE71A9_1_201_a.jpeg
94B6DA8F-2C90-4A0D-80F0-9FDF6F3AA348_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited: