GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

JerseyDrew's 2016 GTI S build, a.k.a. Jersey Devil

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Also, I was taking a closer look at the rims with the R888R tires and the lip sticks out past the tire's shoulder by 1/4 of an inch. My wheels with the PSAS4 tires, the lip is sunken into the tire so the tire's shoulder protects it. Anybody else with the R888R tires have the same issue?

20210607_225044.jpg

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
they are track rubber, so I'm not surprised they don't have curb protector shoulders, I've got an appointment in an hour to get some R615+ tires on my car so now I'm wondering if mine will be the same, lol
I know they are meant for the track, just thought they would be more flush to the lip. Let me know if your tires do the same.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
When I swapped to the TTS front calipers my RSe10s fit with tons of room but my factory 19s didn’t. I run a 3mm hub centric spacer from ecs

JerseyDrew77

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 TR GTI S 6MT
Not all tires have them. Guess R888Rs don't.
Oh well, guess I will just have to be extra careful with them.

When I swapped to the TTS front calipers my RSe10s fit with tons of room but my factory 19s didn’t. I run a 3mm hub centric spacer from ecs
3mm is like nothing and I prefer H&R spacers.

Rare Ara S3

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2017 Audi S3, GTI
Oh well, guess I will just have to be extra careful with them.

3mm is like nothing and I prefer H&R spacers.
Yes because I didn’t need anything special as I run the factory wheels with winter rubber. I run 5mm neuspeeds in the rear.

Last edited:

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
You should see my M&H’s

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Swap out those heavy, big brakes for a non-pp setup and run 15” slicks.. if you’re really serious about being a drag car. Lol.
2AE392BF-5F05-4023-B1FC-B5AE39E6B5D9.jpeg