GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Are they rebuildable? I like the koni shocks. Their FSD tech is impressive and the extra oil paths make for some seriously comfortable shocks. Bilstein b8’s with good springs are my next favorite.

as far as coil overs, the good stuff is always expensive as hell and just financially prohibited. For me at least
Just start hinting and someone will get them for your next birthday. 😂

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
I'm wondering the same thing. 🤞

I only put on 12k - 15k a year on my car, so you'd know much sooner than I would how long they last.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Just start hinting and someone will get them for your next birthday. 😂
That’s where I messed up. I’m running an intake I didn’t want, cat back I didn’t want and rear diffuser I didn’t want. Obviously I’m super grateful and I’d never uninstall this stuff. But it would’ve been nice to keep my injen evo intake, get jakes catback and renn’s diffuser LOL

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
That’s where I messed up. I’m running an intake I didn’t want, cat back I didn’t want and rear diffuser I didn’t want. Obviously I’m super grateful and I’d never uninstall this stuff. But it would’ve been nice to keep my injen evo intake, get jakes catback and renn’s diffuser LOL
That is a hell of a dilemma. I salute you for pulling that off and not hurting anyone's feelings.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
A long time ago I was shacking up with a girl and one of our deals was that I would do the vacuuming and she did the other cleaning stuff.
So when my birthday was coming up I kept hinting that I really wanted a computer for my birthday. Well she got me a fucking vacuum cleaner for my birthday and I not only still had to do the vacuuming with my super duper new vacuum cleaner I had to act happy. That birthday sucked in more ways than one.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
A long time ago I was shacking up with a girl and one of our deals was that I would do the vacuuming and she did the other cleaning stuff.
So when my birthday was coming up I kept hinting that I really wanted a computer for my birthday. Well she got me a fucking vacuum cleaner for my birthday and I not only still had to do the vacuuming with my super duper new vacuum cleaner I had to act happy. That birthday sucked in more ways than one.
That’s fucked up but funny as hell

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I kind of had the opposite with my exwife years ago when we got divorced. We had a Dyson vacuum and I thought it was the coolest appliance we had so I’d always vacuum. Well, she moved out when I was deployed and took the vacuum. I was PISSED. She never used the damn thing before....why would she have to take my neat vacuum. At least she left me my dog lol

Raguvian

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GSW 4MO 6MT

I'll take the Injen off your hands lol

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I kind of had the opposite with my exwife years ago when we got divorced. We had a Dyson vacuum and I thought it was the coolest appliance we had so I’d always vacuum. Well, she moved out when I was deployed and took the vacuum. I was PISSED. She never used the damn thing before....why would she have to take my neat vacuum. At least she left me my dog lol
That’s fucked up. My neighbor has one. They’re cool!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
That’s fucked up. My neighbor has one. They’re cool!
Yeah they are! It was the one that had the big purple ball on the bottom. That thing sucked in one of the best ways possible lol