GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
It’s going to be nice out tomorrow so the GTI and my wife’s car are both going to be getting a good cleaning. I got a bottle of the Turtle Wax graphene flex wax today so I am going to be giving it a shot.
Interested to hear how you like it.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Interested to hear how you like it.
From everything I've read and seeing, people are still preferring TW Ice Seal and Shine (new formula) better than the flex wax. Right now that product just can't be beat with ease of application, price, durability and shine.

Last edited:

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
From everything I've read and seeing, people are still preferring TW Ice Seal and Shine (new formula) better than the flex way. Right now that product just can't be beat with ease of application, price, durability and shine.

That's what I'm using now. Stupid cheap and does a good.

Terriquez88

Go Kart Champion
Just picked up a Rubber gti tag.
42B6B394-044B-4F96-AFE1-79DB3C14AFA3.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
20 CX5 19 GTI 10 MZ3
Same. Been using the Ice n Shine. Works fine for me.
Ice & Shine has been great as a drying agent for me.. I wish it would quit raining here for a day or two so I can wash the cars :/

No pictures at the moment, but got the Roadside Assistance kit from @Chirpthe1-2 brand new -- super excited! I always wanted to have a nice car with a bunch of the OEM accessories, and the GTI is the first time I've really had the money to make things like that happen. Rubber OEM floormats, the OEM first aid kit, and now the roadside kit -- it's really coming together. Looking forward to installing my euro R tail lights once the weather clears up a little as well, that'll likely be the point at which it gets a wash.

Rennwagen

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI
From everything I've read and seeing, people are still preferring TW Ice Seal and Shine (new formula) better than the flex wax. Right now that product just can't be beat with ease of application, price, durability and shine.
Seal N Shine has been my favorite detailing product recently. Can't beat the value.

Ghost GTI

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
'19 GTI SE DSG
Seal N Shine has been my favorite detailing product recently. Can't beat the value.
Yeah I love it. I've been a PowerLock topped with Collinite guy for a few years but lately I just love these products that make the job easier. Turtle Wax has been killing it lately.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Powerflex Hybrid insert. Thought about pulling my car into the garage at 6pm to install it, but decided to wait until a day I have more time.

20210504_172718.jpg

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
On its own that graphene spray doesn’t last very long. Even when I tried two coats with 24 hours in between

it’s a great rinse aid and drying aid! But stand alone, seal and shine or the hybrid ceramic spray lasts longer