GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

jaystonewee

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 GTI 4dr S 6spd
Depending on how much time guys have, a short run from Morrison up to Evergreen, then south to Conifer/285 and back to town would be fun. Or for anybody with a little more time, could head North to Squaw Pass road and drive into Idaho Springs, then I-70 back to town.

Drive would be optional of course. Would still meetup first and chill...welcome to anybody who might just want to drop by for a bit. Would also be at your own pace, with occasional stops for sightseeing and to regroup.

Open to other route suggestions. Hell, invite a friend even if they aren't a Mk7 driver!

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Depending on how much time guys have, a short run from Morrison up to Evergreen, then south to Conifer/285 and back to town would be fun. Or for anybody with a little more time, could head North to Squaw Pass road and drive into Idaho Springs, then I-70 back to town.

Drive would be optional of course. Would still meetup first and chill...welcome to anybody who might just want to drop by for a bit. Would also be at your own pace, with occasional stops for sightseeing and to regroup.

Open to other route suggestions. Hell, invite a friend even if they aren't a Mk7 driver!
The scenic route sounds great! I might be able to drag the wife around

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Oh shit. I can't go. The sitting position in a car bangs me up after a long while. But I can meet up in the morning before y'all go

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Oh shit. I can't go. The sitting position in a car bangs me up after a long while. But I can meet up in the morning before y'all go
Man you just need to find a better sitting position then. Or take more breaks to look at the scenery,

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Man you just need to find a better sitting position then. Or take more breaks to look at the scenery,
I've tried. The car has the lumbar support. If not for that I would barely last 20-30 minutes. It's the same with a dinner chair too. It just hurts after a bit. It sucks

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I've tried. The car has the lumbar support. If not for that I would barely last 20-30 minutes. It's the same with a dinner chair too. It just hurts after a bit. It sucks
man do what my brother does go to ross and get one of those pillow things that goes in the car for your back then you be all right.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
man do what my brother does go to ross and get one of those pillow things that goes in the car for your back then you be all right.
Lol I have one on my pc chair. They do nothing for me at all. It's not comfy or uncomfortable. It's just a thing in the way