GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

New to the Forum

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Hi all. I wasn’t sure where to put my first post, so apologies if this is in the wrong place.

I rejoined the VW club. Previously an owner of a Passat (wife’s car), 2011 CC Sport manual and a 2017 GLI manual.

I picked up a 2021 GTI SE manual in Tornado Red on Tuesday

I’m excited to be a part of the forum, to get to know some new folks and to learn everything I can about my new GTI.

Everyone loves pictures, so here’s a pre first wash picture. (I asked the dealer to not touch her paint, as I wanted to clean it myself.)

B04BC439-87C4-4D84-941E-5A35B5A72E36.jpeg

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Looks great man!

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
Love it!

Jgilber0

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
‘21 GTI S 6MT
Exactly!

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Welcome to the forum! How far do you want to take the carin modifications? A lot of experience and great people on this board, you won't be disappointed.

Rojito

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI SE MANUAL
Welcome to the forum! How far do you want to take the carin modifications? A lot of experience and great people on this board, you won't be disappointed.
I’m not sure yet. I’m going to get a feel for it for awhile and then start looking into maybe doing a Stage 1. APR is not too far away and there’s a shop in my town owned by a guy that used to work there, so I definitely know where I’m going when the time comes.

And I know tires probably aren’t what you’re referring to when asking about mods but if the stock tires are anything at all like the stock tires on my 2017 GLI I’ll probably replace them first.

I’m really looking forward to diving into the forum. So far y’all have been great.