GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
Got a stronger leaf blower. I’ll be drying the car with this. Current leaf blower is fine, just wanted something that blows with the strength of 7 angry hurricanes.
View attachment 211630
I bought a blower on amazon for 90$ and its not as powerful as I thought. It’s only best for drying the trims like the grill, wheels, handles exc. You snapped

p.s I got it up for sale if anyone is interested

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I bought a blower on amazon for 90$ and its not as powerful as I thought. It’s only best for drying the trims like the grill, wheels, handles exc. You snapped

p.s I got it up for sale if anyone is interested
This one is crazy! I was like 20 ft away from my daughter. She was eating cereal. And I let it rip. Pointed it at her. Milk went everywhere! The mess was crazy. I’m no longer allowed to use this indoors

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
Sounds like all advantages to me. This might qualify as a very dumb question, but in that case what (if any) advantages are there to running 225s? Just some people like smaller looking tires? MPG differences? Road noise? (New to the tire-purchasing game.)
Assuming you have the correct width wheels to handle either size and you're taking about the same tire, just in a different size, the advantages would be up front cost (narrower trends cheaper) and mpg (wider cross section=more wind resistance). In theory, you'd get more road/wind noise as well, but I doubt you'd be able to tell from a 10mm change. Narrower is also better in the snow, if that's a concern.

Hockeyman11385

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI SE
Where did you get the black emblem, or how did you make it? I'm having a very hard time finding black emblems that are the right size and not $40 from the UK.... No one seems to carry them in the US anymore.
I went on eBay and spent the $40 to get it from Europe. I wanted it badly enough to complete the look I was going for. Fitment is solid. Just searched for the seller I used and they aren’t there anymore.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Added some thump to the oem fender amp.

Attachments

• 20210427_114044.jpg
    20210427_114044.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 108
  • 20210427_114142.jpg
    20210427_114142.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 102

wasbaggedonce

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2020 GLI Autobahn
I'm about to pay it off, but I'm hesitant. I only owe about $9k more on it and I have the cash to do so, but the last time I paid a car off it dropped my credit score almost 30 points. Having open loans is apparently good for your credit.

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
I'm about to pay it off, but I'm hesitant. I only owe about $9k more on it and I have the cash to do so, but the last time I paid a car off it dropped my credit score almost 30 points. Having open loans is apparently good for your credit.

That makes no sense. Paying off loans makes your credit go up not down. It means you were good enough to see an entire loan through. That’s as good of an indicator of good credit worthiness as anything.

in my experience, when I paid off my PayPal + one of my credit card debts last year my credit score went UP 50 points.

but really - that cash in your pocket, or invested in something is way better than the value of owning a paid off card cash is king man screw paying off cars haha.

when the markets correct soon will be an excellent time to hop in on the weed ETFs