GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Anthony3o55

Autocross Champion
One of my bulbs finally went out after owning it for a year and two months, so I ordered some new ones.

I wouldn’t recommend these bulbs if you live in a dark area since their fairly dim. If you do get these make sure you keep an eye on the road ahead of you lol. Overall, I wouldn’t mind spending 30$ to get that “white HID” look to match with the fog lights. New headlights are definitely on my mod list.

Diamond Vision Phillips
9AB1CAA5-E5A9-474D-B002-57D6CD0D2447.jpeg

*I found out today that on the back of the bulb it says “Not allowed in US/EU” & on the back of the box it shows a road with a big cross on it lol. Not surprised tho

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
View attachment 211318View attachment 211319

Got my wheels on along with some Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's. Tire shop paid me $350 for the winter rubber that came with the RSE12's I got, so all in all, Neuspeed wheels and Firestones. I am $1000CAD out of pocket. I'll take that to the bank any day. I need to wash it this weekend. I'm diggin' the look.
What size tire did you go with?

Lth0ms0n

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2013 Golf GTD
Drove to Halfords to collect a Haynes manual for my Mk7 GTD, grabbed a Starbucks drive through and now I’m home to take a look behind the dash and figure out if a stuck door is the reason why my driver’s side air vents don’t give me any heat.

Only just started really working on this thing myself, really enjoying learning how to do stuff to it - should have started this hobby during lockdown last year!

HstephenG

Go Kart Champion
Drove to Halfords to collect a Haynes manual for my Mk7 GTD, grabbed a Starbucks drive through and now I’m home to take a look behind the dash and figure out if a stuck door is the reason why my driver’s side air vents don’t give me any heat.

Only just started really working on this thing myself, really enjoying learning how to do stuff to it - should have started this hobby during lockdown last year!
Halfords! I haven't thought about that place in a long time. Thanks for jogging my memory. I am an ex pat living in Texas and used to love Halfords as a kid!

Lth0ms0n

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2013 Golf GTD
Halfords! I haven't thought about that place in a long time. Thanks for jogging my memory. I am an ex pat living in Texas and used to love Halfords as a kid!
There’s an indy place I prefer to go to, if I can, near where my parents stay in Aberdeen but having discovered the heating fault at 2AM this morning, I needed that Haynes manual pretty quick this morning!