GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You probably can't tell the difference between Coke and Pepsi either. Heathen.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

@Keehs360 we were wrong homie. It was incredible.

@Acadia18 I owe you an apology for almost banning you for your mayo antics.

In conclusion mayo is still disgusting, but as a grilling agent it's aight
Man im just sad for you that you had to eat such a sandwich.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Since I am a man of honor I have to come clean about something that just happened. I'm working from home and my girlfriend asked me if I wanted some lunch, of course I do. She made ham and cheese grilled cheese (stfu I know this is a "melt")

Ate it in a jiffy...told her it was amazing and she started laughing....then told me she used mayo as the grilling agent ( I told her about our forum argument)

FUCK.

Bro I tried one the other day with mayo too. I even DM’d @Acadia18 and told em about it. I’ve felt dirty ever since. Not because I did it. But because I liked it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Ha! This is about to get interesting. Also 3.5-4 years as part of the plea deal? Probably a sign that the ones who aren't cooperating are going away for a long time.

https://www.npr.org/2021/04/16/9881...1st-guilty-plea-of-capitol-riot-investigation
One could only hope.

That likely means they had him or her dead to rights on conspiracy charges, too.

We could be seeing a REAL conspiracy get unraveled, vice Ricky's Twitter conspiracies.

Still waiting on the kraken and Trump's inauguration. Oh wait....

Last edited:
Reactions: WAP

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
55z4w2.jpg

@Keehs360

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

FUCK.

I think she was just messing with you. Pics of mayo melt on your head or ban.