GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yep. A whackadoodle posting on a whackaddodle site. Here's more on that guy
So you pick a smear article that cites a random spokesman for Britain's Health Dept, and another random executive at a 'Center for Countering Digital Hate' as your sauce? These jokers are more reputable than a Doctor that founded 2 bio-tech firms??

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618249072997.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
and you think it should be legal and people should get away with murder......

fwiw I am pro-choice but I wouldn't kid myself and deny that it is killing of a child. I think the embryo, zygote, or whatever terms that have been thrown around to be designed to make people feel better about what must be a very difficult decision.

reminder I am an firm Atheist
I don't think it should be legal, it IS legal.

You don't have to kid yourself, it isn't a child. Embryo, blastocyst, fetus aren't terms that get thrown around, they are factual states of development.

Before 24 weeks, no brain activity. It's no more a child or a person prior to that point than any group of cells without brain activity. I can start an ALL CELLS MATTER movement to ban mole removals, cancer removal, and your appendix from being removed. Maybe the Scientologists can help pay of a bunch of congress to pass laws supporting my beliefs that aren't based on reality too, it's Ok as long as the majority of politicians, selected by a minority of voters agree with me.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1618249545417.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I don't think it should be legal, it IS legal.

You don't have to kid yourself, it isn't a child. Embryo, blastocyst, fetus aren't terms that get thrown around, are factual states of development.
Development of what? What about 6 months later? Still not a child??? GTFOH

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Development of what? What about 6 months later? Still not a child??? GTFOH
If you didn't cut off half my post, you'd already know the answer.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I'll take your word for it but businesses in general don't normally get involved with birth control.
They can now, if the owner doesn't believe in use of birth control.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
If you didn't cut off half my post, you'd already know the answer.
I knew the answer in the 5th grade. Your posts are incoherent at best.

NoGodGetOverIt

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE/DSG
I saw that and didn't take it as forcing his opinion on others and took it instead as just his opinion. Perception is different for different people.
But isn't he forcing his opinion on his kids (if he has them)? He said "he and his home" will serve the lord. Sounds suspiciously like "If you live under my roof, you'll abide by my delusions or GTFO..."

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
But isn't he forcing his opinion on his kids (if he has them)? He said "he and his home" will serve the lord. Sounds suspiciously like "If you live under my roof, you'll abide by my delusions or GTFO..."
That's every parents right. You don't want anyone telling you how to raise your children. When the kids turn 18 all bets are off.