GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
US flu cases 2019 - 39 million
US covid cases 2020- 30 million

US flu 2020- 1,000

We've been vaccinating for the flu 75 years...yet cases never dropped.
Cue the 'masks stopped the flu.' Can you say BAIT AND SWITCH?
It's almost like the flu is less contagious and masks and social distancing are really effective against the flu.

Are you suggesting we wear masks for every flu season? That's a great idea.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Former Pfizer VP and Chief Scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon, "They’re going to kill you and your family."
"There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic."

I'm sure many of you will discount this as fake news.
EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’ | News | Lifesitenews
1618233020994.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Former Pfizer VP and Chief Scientist Dr. Michael Yeadon, "They’re going to kill you and your family."
"There is no question in my mind that very significant powerbrokers around the world have either planned to take advantage of the next pandemic or created the pandemic."

I'm sure many of you will discount this as fake news.
EXCLUSIVE - Former Pfizer VP: ‘Your government is lying to you in a way that could lead to your death.’ | News | Lifesitenews
View attachment 210008
I have no doubt the Trump administration was lying in a way that could have killed me and my family.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
So no science for your claim. Got it.
It's maths zrick. 4 million a day getting vaccinated. Deaths in states that aren't full of morons are going down.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
"Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people."

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
'I dug into deaths,' 'chatting with coworkers'
That's great, but I was told these kind of anecdotes are not EVIDENCE. I don't make the rules.

I do it for a living, and you?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
"Biotechnology provides you with limitless ways, frankly, to injure or kill billions of people."
Lots of things have limitless ways to injury or kill millions. What's your point? We should be scared of new things? I thought you were Mr tough guy and not scared of anything.

golfdave

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 Golf GT Estate

Only just figured that out????

Hang on isn't this a car forum??.....cars being one of the biggest legal killers of people on the planet??...

Perspectives???.....:unsure:

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Ah yes, free will. And if you choose not to follow, you'll just burn for eternity.

Some father... I couldn't imagine giving my child that choice, because I'm not a controlling sociopath.

You serve a made up diety, like every other religious believer. The clergy thank you.
He simply stated his choice. He didn't try to convince you in his beliefs so why do you argue against his choice?