GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Economy So Strong That eBay Hard Up For Business

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Umm, so yeah. Eat from the tree of knowledge when commanded not to so kinda our bad.
Again, God wants ignorance. Don't call yourself a free thinkers if ignorance is your God's preference for his sheep.

Hungry4hops

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Black 2013 gti
Umm, so yeah. Eat from the tree of knowledge when commanded not to so kinda our bad.
images (5).jpeg

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You know I'm right. Every dead body last year was COVID, doesn't matter if you were in a car crash or jumped off a bridge.

Not true. I dug into more other-than-covid deaths than not since time last year. IF the death was covid related, it was clearly cause or contributing cause of death. The coworkers I chat with daily, noted the same.

Now this is based on a limited sample set of about 900 cause of death reviews I personally conducted. What is your evidence of this lie you keep yammering on about?

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
If there's one thing Christianity is know for, it's murdering free thinkers. History is littered with the bodies of free thinkers who dared to challenge religious dogma, from the earth being flat to challenging white supremacy.

Then you morons have the gall to call yourself free thinkers and other people sheep. You're literally God's ignorant sheep according to your own sky daddy book.

Then you call yourselves followers of Christ while voting for a con man that is 100% the opposite of everything Christ taught.

AGAIN, and I sincerely mean it from the bottom of my heart, go fuck yourselves with razor blades.

Last edited:

Escape Hatch

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Again, God wants ignorance. Don't call yourself a free thinkers if ignorance is your God's preference for his sheep.
You truly don't understand the big picture. Man has the choice of free will, follow him or not, it is up to you. As for me and my home, we will serve the Lord.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 GTI, 2018 ZL1
I'm over 100 pages behind, not even going to try to catch up. Just read the last page or two. Zrick is back at his original conspiracy theories, there's a new Jeebus Freak, the usual cast is still playing misinformation whack-a-mole, did I miss anything else?

PS - got the J&J vaccine Saturday, no significant side effects. Thousands vaccinated at the event, no one died.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
I'm over 100 pages behind, not even going to try to catch up. Just read the last page or two. Zrick is back at his original conspiracy theories, there's a new Jeebus Freak, the usual cast is still playing misinformation whack-a-mole, did I miss anything else?

PS - got the J&J vaccine Saturday, no significant side effects. Thousands vaccinated at the event, no one died.
that you are aware of....

Tuesday is Soylent Green day

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Even if 1 in 1000 dies from the vaccine it would still be a lower death rate than from COVID in the US against the overall population. (562,000/333,000,000) = 0.16%

But in reality, that number is much much lower....

Zrick is afraid of the sore arm as we've established