GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Member List By State Thread

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Sweet! I’ll add you.... might have to link up next time I’m there.... parents live in the springs. Where in the springs are you?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Right on! I’m in the southeast part, about 10 minutes from Carson gate 20.
nice. was stationed there years ago so I know exactly where that is

Kyle- Tulsa, Oklahoma, doesn't seem like a lot of OK guys around here but frankly I don't blame y'all haha, basic tools and basic knowledge here.
Have a garage?

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
Northern NJ Bergen County Area, Mid Level Skill. Most power tools and hand tools as well as some specialty VW tools required to do some aftermarket installs. Good knowledge of the MQB/MK7 platform. Can assist with anything from coilovers to spark plugs. If it doesn’t involve full tear down of the engine or trans, I can assist.
First name: Pete
No garage but willing to travel and help wherever help is needed.

Jonah (Buck43MKVII.5) - Colorado Springs, CO - Mid level ability and tool collection, 2 car garage. Happy to help if I can

Kyle- Tulsa, Oklahoma, doesn't seem like a lot of OK guys around here but frankly I don't blame y'all haha, basic tools and basic knowledge here.
Been swamped.....finally added ya'll!

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
Mike - Topeka, KS - basic tools and knowledge and a driveway

RisingFallens

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK7.5 GTI!
Aaron - Raleigh area! Mid-level tools with advance-ish knowledge (was a Bmw tech, now foreman at another shop.) I have a garage, but it usually needs to be cleaned out!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI