GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
You like affidavits? Let's not forget literally 1000 affidavits regarding VOTER FRAUD.
One solitary stooge for Epstein does not credibility make.

Yet no actual objective evidence, nor sworn testimony, was brought in front of a court or judge over 60 times. Meanwhile, one of the lead dip shits is trying to pull the “Tucker Carlson” defense to stave off ruin. She is trying to say only a brain dead fucking idiot, aka YOU, would believe any of the shit that she said. Yet here you are, again, trying to spread debunked garbage.

13 people had adverse reactions to the Johnson and Johnson vaccine yesterday in Colorado...they shut the site down.
Insert sheep 'safe and effective' rhetoric.

This called an “outlier”. ONE location had a spike in adverse reactions to ONE type of vaccine. ONE location was shut down to figure out why this was happening.

Meanwhile you change the title to read as though Colorado shut down ALL vaccine stations in the state. You are no better then the mAiNsTrEaM FaKE NeWS MeDiA you lambast in nearly every post you vomit upon the world.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I could just careless about the people dying from the shot. The states is fucked already, watching videos of mass crowds with no masks and anti mask riots lool. ill stay safe in my igloo

BuT wHuT AbOuT MUH FrEeDuMz

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Just a bunch of sad people who think they are entitled to have non-autistic children.

Theres no link and the only "evidence" that there is comes in the form of anecdotes from people in denial. The sad part is that they are trying to blame anyone or anything for the way their child is.

Hey, damn it, it couldn’t possibly be their flawed genetics. It MUST be the vaccine their kid got after presenting with autistic features.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
I could just careless about the people dying from the shot. The states is fucked already, watching videos of mass crowds with no masks and anti mask riots lool. ill stay safe in my igloo
I don't know man - I'd rather be in the states right now - they're living semi normal lives. We just got put into another mass lockdown, it's been over a year now of living like a rat in a cage. I haven't been able to get a haircut since October; no vaccine in sight for anyone under 50. Our government, at all levels, royally fucked this up. Royally. Complete incompetence. I'm embarrassed.

cb1111

Yet no actual objective evidence, nor sworn testimony, was brought in front of a court or judge over 60 times. Meanwhile, one of the lead dip shits is trying to pull the “Tucker Carlson” defense to stave off ruin. She is trying to say only a brain dead fucking idiot, aka YOU, would believe any of the shit that she said. Yet here you are, again, trying to spread debunked garbage.

This called an “outlier”. ONE location had a spike in adverse reactions to ONE type of vaccine. ONE location was shut down to figure out why this was happening.

Meanwhile you change the title to read as though Colorado shut down ALL vaccine stations in the state. You are no better then the mAiNsTrEaM FaKE NeWS MeDiA you lambast in nearly every post you vomit upon the world.
And to put it into perspective

1617894058689.png

The treatment for the adverse reactions was giving the people juice and water and sending them home. Sounds like a really serious adverse reaction.

EDIT - added link to article before some dumb shit says I made it up.

Last edited:

cb1111

I don't know man - I'd rather be in the states right now - they're living semi normal lives. We just got put into another mass lockdown, it's been over a year now of living like a rat in a cage. I haven't been able to get a haircut since October; no vaccine in sight for anyone under 50. Our government, at all levels, royally fucked this up. Royally. Complete incompetence. I'm embarrassed.
Just like Europe...

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
And to put it into perspective

View attachment 209500

The treatment for the adverse reactions was giving the people juice and water and sending them home. Sounds like a really serious adverse reaction.

Fake news. Those people turned purple, sprouted 18 extra appendages then exploded from what I saw on Twitter.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
You like affidavits? Let's not forget literally 1000 affidavits regarding VOTER FRAUD.
One solitary stooge for Epstein does not credibility make.
Yet zero actual fraud was found, right? They even had real live judges and everything.

Reactions: WAP

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The army of moms and dads that are 'antivaxxers' and being ridiculed by people like you USED to take vaccines.
Now they make movies and rent billboards to save others from misery and death.
#InformedConsent not mandates.
Except non-vaccinated kids have slightly higher rates of Autism, so.....

Reactions: WAP

Bcraig47

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5 GTI Autobahn
im good in Nova Scotia, we haven't had a lockdown in a year lol

IanCH

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'20 GTI
Except non-vaccinated kids have slightly higher rates of Autism, so.....
It's almost like the parents know that their kids are high risk for autism due to genetic factors (undiagnosed ASD is very prevalent in older generations) so they get scared by the crazies and dont vaccinate! WOAH, who could have predicted that?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You're catching on...

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
It's almost like the parents know that their kids are high risk for autism due to genetic factors (undiagnosed ASD is very prevalent in older generations) so they get scared by the crazies and dont vaccinate! WOAH, who could have predicted that?
Maybe you can explain how the Amish, who do not vaccinate, are doing so well against cancer and autism?
Low cancer incidence rates in Ohio Amish (nih.gov)
The Science behind the Absence of Autism in the Amish Community: Energetic Immunity (longdom.org)