GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Wasn't happy with the quality of the ECS inlet duct, so today I replaced the duct and the (modified) stock air box with the m52 X3 (on sale for $300). Better product all around and very happy with how it turned out.

One of those things where I didn't need it, but definitely wanted it.

View attachment 209336
I get it. I bought an IE intake... for absolutely no reason at all. I understand that I'm most likely making no power, maybe even losing some, but I've never, ever owned a car without one; old habits.

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
IE turbo noise maker
20210406_182918.jpg

sstarrx2

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI S DSG
Not really, it was a little stiff and took some doing to pop it out enough, but once I got it out I had no trouble zip tying the wires to the existing wire bundle to keep them away from air bag. Everything went back together nicely.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I installed the frameless, auto-dimming Homelink mirror on my 2021 GTI S. It was pretty straight forward easy install. I took a little over an hour.
You have part number? I've been wanting to do one of those.

sstarrx2

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2021 GTI S DSG
SKU: 000-072-548-F, this is for 2017 at later I believe. IF you have AUTO SENSING WIPERS! You don't have your ride in your signature so I could not give you the answer if you have something different. I got mine from Deutsche Auto Parts as they had the best price I could find and their store is only 5 miles from my house:D Scratch that I do see your signature now!!

Last edited: