GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
I've been vaccinated for awhile, but my wife got her first Pfizer shot last week. So only 2 more weeks until we can bump lizard nasties together.

Who says love is dead?
I laughed at this and then immediately second guessed whether you were serious or not.

Still can't tell.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

these kids were held in hotels. Totally in secret till a few immigration lawyers were tipped off by anonymous ice employees.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I think the next virus will come from Brazil. They are pushing hard into the Amazon. More chances animals and insects will rub shoulders with humans. Thoughts?
Bullshit.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Little boy who cried wolf.

Let's see an actual news source.
Oh do I need to post CNN for you?
DHS making an inquiry should be easy for you guys to verify with all your security clearance and intelligence contacts.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Oh do I need to post CNN for you?
DHS making an inquiry should be easy for you guys to verify with all your security clearance and intelligence contacts.
Nah man. Just anything other than fox. The network designed to manipulate white people and keep republicans in power. A network that doesn’t report news but instead regurgitates opinion pieces. A network that according to court filings by fox’s own lawyers, has no real journalists. A network that took Japanese news reporting sensational tactics and improved on it.

u know. Real news.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I think the next virus will come from Brazil. They are pushing hard into the Amazon. More chances animals and insects will rub shoulders with humans. Thoughts?
The way that they encroach upon the Amazon is just to lay waste to it and turn it into a desert through unsustainable clear cuts and mining practices that are devastating to the environment.

Native peoples living within the Amazon basically only encounter diseases brought to them from the outside world.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Nah man. Just anything other than fox. The network designed to manipulate white people and keep republicans in power. A network that doesn’t report news but instead regurgitates opinion pieces. A network that according to court filings by fox’s own lawyers, has no real journalists. A network that took Japanese news reporting sensational tactics and improved on it.

u know. Real news.
Numbers don't lie. They are spending a fortune to house illegals in hotels. This is widely reported. Come out from under your rock.
🦎