GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
@jay745 wins with a very accurate thread title!

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I hear the Red Cross won't take your blood anymore depending on which vaccine you got...
Screenshot_20210330-124546.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I hear the Red Cross won't take your blood anymore depending on which vaccine you got...
View attachment 208422
Because the internet is full of pathological liars like you, that say "I hear..." when in fact they mean they're misrepresenting something they heard because they're a fucking lying piece of shit.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I’m an ultimate warrior fan, asshole

come next summer slam. You’re gonna get yours brotherrrrrrrr
Man you got to go macho man randy savage. He saved all our lives you remeber back in 2012 the world was supposed to end? Well macho man died the day before it was supposed to happen went up to heavan had a no holds bar cage match with jesus foe our souls. Macho man won so we are still no end of world back in 2012.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Man you got to go macho man randy savage. He saved all our lives you remeber back in 2012 the world was supposed to end? Well macho man died the day before it was supposed to happen went up to heavan had a no holds bar cage match with jesus foe our souls. Macho man won so we are still no end of world back in 2012.
Amen