GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Zrickey aspirational goal is to become Florida man. 35,000 posts in, that totally checks out.
He doesn’t have the fucking balls to be a Florida man

you and I are fucking Florida men. Zrick isn’t shit. I bet he wouldn’t have the nuts to jab his thumb in a gators ass. Walk in a fast food place high and naked. Or piss on someone’s cat and throw it at another cat

pffft

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
The only cult that tells you to research on YouTube and Parler and think for yourself, as long as you don't use any actual facts or reality.
That's why the media makes documentaries show how freedum loving Americans really are dangerous to themselves and others.
Ftfy

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He doesn’t have the fucking balls to be a Florida man

you and I are fucking Florida men. Zrick isn’t shit. I bet he wouldn’t have the nuts to jab his thumb in a gators ass. Walk in a fast food place high and naked. Or piss on someone’s cat and throw it at another cat

pffft
Oh fuck no, I only live here because of the proximity to race tracks, it's warm and cost of living is reasonable.

If I won the lottery, I'd be out of here so fast it would make your head spin.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I didn't say that. But again, fixing a leaky faucet on the Titanic right now isn't really helpful.
it is when the leaky faucet is actually a pinhole leak under pressure. sure its pissing now but its only a matter of time before it finds another strong strain, SARS CoV 3?

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Definitely. Before the scamdemic they did amateur wrestling at a place right by my house. $10 entry and $3 beers made for a very fun night.

Me in the 3rd row drunk:
"CUT HIS FUCKING HEAD OFF!!"
I'm old enough to remember nickle beer nights in WI. The trick was to tip the waitress $5.00 and she would keep the trays coming. There was a cover charge but it was easy to get it back in cheap beer.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
I'm in Orlando again, wife's idea for Grandma's birthday. What a shithole. Despite the governor's ire for mask mandates, they are tyrannical about it. Disney especially is turning mask lovers into subversive revolutionaries. Nose breathers and rebels everywhere. I have hope...
and hopefully you don't get covid again.

have fun!

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
it is when the leaky faucet is actually a pinhole leak under pressure. sure its pissing now but its only a matter of time before it finds another strong strain, SARS CoV 3?
Ships potable water isn't under sea pressure, so.... the pressure differential would stop the leak and force sea water into the potable water system, until the pressure equalized.

Reducing total number of active cases reduces the number of variants. That's a fact.

You're talking about what ifs. It's good to ask those questions and for us to try and answer them, but we know uncontrolled community spread creates variants. We can address that right now. We certainly need to determine if vaccinated people that get COVID-19 have a higher rate of the virus mutating, and they are already studying it, but to worry about the possibly of immunized people causing a variant, while ignoring the reality that we know variants are being created in areas of uncontrolled community spread is again, like fixating on a leaking faucet on the Titanic.

Brazil, India and other counties with little to no immunized population and little will to control the spread is what you should be worrying about.

Last edited:

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I guess the question would be. Would it be worth diverting some attention to that then? I can’t answer that, I’m no where near qualified

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6 GTI
Ships potable water isn't under sea pressure, so....

Reducing total number of active cases reduces the number of variants. That's a fact.

You're talking about what ifs. It's good to ask those questions and for us to try and answer them, but we know uncontrolled community spread creates variants. We can address that right now. We certainly need to determine if vaccinated people that get COVID-19 have a higher rate of the virus mutating, and they are already studying it, but to worry about the possibly of immunized people causing a variant, while ignoring the reality that we know variants are being created in areas of uncontrolled community spread is again, like fixating on a leaking faucet on the Titanic.

Brazil, India and other counties with little to no immunized population and little will to control the spread is what you should be worrying about.
i have a solution. immunize them with chemtrails.

torga

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'11 GTI