GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

► Official APEX VW SM-10 Flow Formed Wheel Thread

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
Update Time!

I wanted to start off by saying thank you to everyone who decided to show up and help us knock this GB out of the park on day one! We were able to hit the max discount in under 48 hours, which I'm quite sure is a new record for APEX Group Buys. With that being said, we still have a ways to go, and anything you guys can do to help share this deal with friends, family, or social media channels would be greatly appreciated. The more successful this first VW Group Buy is, the higher the chance we can push for additional new designs, finishes, forged wheels, etc for the VW market moving forward.

To address the demand for 235/45-17 tires: We spoke with Michelin to see if we could bring on 235/45-17 PS4S for those who wanted them mounted and balanced on their wheels. Unfortunately, Michelin is currently struggling with production and they are completely out of inventory for these tires with no specified ETA in sight. With that being said, the current tire offerings will likely not be changed for this GB.

On another note, this week we decided to do some fitment testing and photoshoots with a track-prepped MK6 GTI. Here are a few shots with the 17x8.5" ET43 Satin Bronze Samples wrapped in 235/45-17 Michelin AS4 tires. Enjoy!

-Geirsen

Millsn

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
Golf 7R
Well Ive pledged mine in Anthracite.

Geirsen if the chance comes up to get them in Silver instead sign me right up!

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Pledged
Bronze 17x9

Got the bronze based on that mk6 picture. Looks great. Granted mine is platinum grey which is a little lighter, but we'll see.

Mini7

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTi Sport PP
The Bronze looks great!!

Lord_Flexington

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
15 MK7 GTI LP PP

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG

Oscar LaVista

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2018 GTI SE 6MT
I'm impressed! I have another brand of 17x8.5s now, but replacements are no longer available. When I'm down to 3 good wheels, I'll be in the market again. Any chance silver will become available? I've always preferred a silver wheel, though gunmetal is growing on me a bit.

APEXWheels

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GSW 4-Motion
I'm impressed! I have another brand of 17x8.5s now, but replacements are no longer available. When I'm down to 3 good wheels, I'll be in the market again. Any chance silver will become available? I've always preferred a silver wheel, though gunmetal is growing on me a bit.
Silver will definitely not be available for the first few production runs. However, if demand for silver continues, we could potentially introduce that finish option later this year.

-Geirsen