GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Member List By State Thread

maxwell

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
2018 GSW 6MT 4motion
Paul- Pittsburg- Mid level ability and tool collection, 2 car garage. Like minded VW/AG NERD

cb1111

You might as well add me too now that I'm getting a VW again - Virginia (Tyson's area - DC suburbs), garage, decent tools (Wera/Milwaukee/Hazet etc.), no jack, but have a garage. Willing to go get somebody within a reasonable distance if they are traveling through and need help - car trouble or otherwise.

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI
You might as well add me too now that I'm getting a VW again - Virginia (Tyson's area - DC suburbs), garage, decent tools (Wera/Milwaukee/Hazet etc.), no jack, but have a garage. Willing to go get somebody within a reasonable distance if they are traveling through and need help - car trouble or otherwise.
awwwwwwwww yeah......I'll add you in after lunch!

swcrow

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
7.5 GTI

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
Northern NJ (Morris County area), Mid-low level skills, lol. I have mostly socket tools and a jack+stands at my mother's house. I can do anything that doesn't involve tearing open the motor or suspension really. If you need minor help with intakes, pipes, or little bolt-ons, I can def help with that. I also have plastic trim tools if you need trim removal help for interior stuff.

I'd say, mostly I'll pass on anything car related in Winter because it just sucks and I do not have a garage but if you just need a tool to use (I don't lend tools) and are willing to do the work, let me know.

Once Spring time hits, I'm willing to lend a hand with you on the actual work if I'm free.

Last edited:

Pkl714

Car(s)
2017 GTI SE
Northern NJ Bergen County Area, Mid Level Skill. Most power tools and hand tools as well as some specialty VW tools required to do some aftermarket installs. Good knowledge of the MQB/MK7 platform. Can assist with anything from coilovers to spark plugs. If it doesn’t involve full tear down of the engine or trans, I can assist.
First name: Pete
No garage but willing to travel and help wherever help is needed.