GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Any meetups in the Aurora/Denver area?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
I'm planning on going to cars and coffee some time in May
Should be warm enough for my tires. How does this work? Does one show up with coffee? do I need to be weary of mustangs leaving and slamming into people? Should I bring a knife?

I’ve never been to a mature adult meet up

wario406

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
Temps should be nice enough for summers by April. I might have to do that cars and coffee bullshit. I doubt the cops will be out there due to assholes doing burnouts and shit. U down @Javwohl ? I need an adult to be there with me 😂
The Erie C&C is pretty chill. There are lots of VERY nice cars from all categories. There’s regularly some sweet supercars once the weather really gets warm. Always cops there. The host pays them to come to help keep the event insurance low. I think Adam‘s Wax is one of the major sponsors.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
The Erie C&C is pretty chill. There are lots of VERY nice cars from all categories. There’s regularly some sweet supercars once the weather really gets warm. Always cops there. The host pays them to come to help keep the event insurance low. I think Adam‘s Wax is one of the major sponsors.
Nice! What does it cost to get in and park? Is there a link somewhere with all the info? Sorry for the questions

wario406

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2021 GTI
Should be warm enough for my tires. How does this work? Does one show up with coffee? do I need to be weary of mustangs leaving and slamming into people? Should I bring a knife?

I’ve never been to a mature adult meet up
There’s a few coffee shops very near by on the south side of the road. Always bring a knife as backup to your EDC... ;-)

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
There’s a few coffee shops very near by on the south side of the road. Always bring a knife as backup to your EDC... ;-)
I just found out it’s in a church parking lot. I don’t want to bring a knife to a place of worship 😂

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
Temps should be nice enough for summers by April. I might have to do that cars and coffee bullshit. I doubt the cops will be out there due to assholes doing burnouts and shit. U down @Javwohl ? I need an adult to be there with me 😂
Im down i dont know how much adult supervision ill provide for you😂 you just got to go slow since my untuned ass wont be able to keep up with you.

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
we need to figure out what day you want to go and then were and when you want to meet up to go up there

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
we need to figure out what day you want to go and then were and when you want to meet up to go up there
I think it’s like the first Saturday of the month? Dunno what it costs to go and park. In fact I dunno if there’s just a section for vw’s. Lots of unknown unknowns 🤣

Javwohl

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 Carbon Steel
I think it’s like the first Saturday of the month? Dunno what it costs to go and park. In fact I dunno if there’s just a section for vw’s. Lots of unknown unknowns 🤣
fair i dont know if i really want to go if i have to just pay to park. were you thinking more april or may to go up. maybe should try the google thing to see if there is anything on it for it

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
fair i dont know if i really want to go if i have to just pay to park. were you thinking more april or may to go up. maybe should try the google thing to see if there is anything on it for it
Good idea.

I’m thinking may. Cuz summer tires :/