GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

**Gun Enthusiast Thread**

Charlotte.:R

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
'18 Golf R 6MT
If you can build a 3-5yo LEGO set, you can assemble an AR.

Yup.

IDK if I'd jump into the AR market now--things seem to be at a premium, including ammo. It actually kinda sucks. I've been looking for a S&W M&P340 and to flip my 642 and can't find one.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
With new legislation on the docket, I’m watching my M14 value go up and up and up.

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 Golf R
Same as the 5.7x28. It's been a long time since I have seen any for sale.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Just picked up 1000 .264” 136gn Lapua Scenar-L’s.

maybe I’ll make it through this season. 🤣

Faceman

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
'17 GSW 4Mo
VR80 holds 20+1 with a drum. :cool:

I do like the KSB lets you basically run two loadouts though, it's really a 7+7+1, load one side with slugs and one with buck, or buck and bird, etc. That's a cool feature for sure. Just seems bulky and a bit cumbersome.
Too bad the KSB isn't semi-auto like the VR80 or Saiga.

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Got a TLR-7 light for shits and giggles.
20210330_184724.jpg
20210330_183040.jpg

uberdot

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Silver 2017 6MT

anotero

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7 GTI
Careful waving them around as flashlights when you hear noises outside. Living in Commiefornia that could get you sent to the Gulag 😂
Lmao. I decided to check the brightness and range last night by opening the front door and shining it at the garage door across the street. I could swear I heard helicopters descending on my house a second later.

Chogokin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI Sport | Audi A3
Looks good. Which one of the two lights do you like better?

The output of the two lights are pretty close. The Baldr Mini puts out 600 and the TLR7 puts out 500 lumens. With them on side by side...I can't tell the 100lm difference. I think if I was to keep one...I'd keep the Baldr Mini. I like the quick release and the battery being rechargeable. Now if I was to use the pistol as a CCW...I'd go with the TLR7. Its narrower than the BM and the holster can be made to be slimmer than one for the BM.