GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

SoCal Meets/Cruises

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
You aren't the only one... people do what they want but I didn't talk to anybody not wearing a mask (not that I talked to many people at all, haha). And then I kept my distance. We are strangers after all.

Yeah, majority of the people I’ve come across at ACH and the Malibu canyon roads have been pretty good with mask wearing and social distancing. Then there’s the dude with no mask coughing everywhere with purpose.. idk if it’s mock or what.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
There were a few people not wearing masks, certainly they were in the minority. I have to say, it seemed to me like they were talking the loudest. They were near to some cars I wanted to see up close, so I didn't get to see those cars up close, haha.

There was a guy in a Golf R with the R badges removed and a regular Golf front bumper. I only kind of saw the car before the drive started. Then after one of the stops it was behind me and that bumper had my mind playing tricks on me.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
Angeles Crest Hwy Canyon Run
Date:
April 3
Time:
(Pre-Meet): 8:30am
(Canyon Run): 9:30am
(Pre-Meet): 16662 Trudy Lane, Huntington Beach, CA 92647

(Canyon Run): 990 Town Center Dr a, La Cañada Flintridge, CA 91011
——————
This is gonna be a small meet, about 10 cars and a couple motorcycles. People in south OC are going to meet at the first spot then caravan to ACHs parking structure before we break up and go for the run.
We plan on having two groups: A quick one for experienced people, and a second one for people looking to just cruise or who aren’t too experienced with ACH.
We’re stopping for pictures at the playground before heading to the tunnels where we’re considering it the end of the meet. Hoping to see a few more golfs there and meet some of you guys.
For more details feel free to DM me on Instagram @seth.spice or my clubs account at @nightshift.dc

GTI_Jerm

Go Kart Champion
Date:
April 3
Time:

——————
This is gonna be a small meet, about 10 cars and a couple motorcycles. People in south OC are going to meet at the first spot then caravan to ACHs parking structure before we break up and go for the run.
We plan on having two groups: A quick one for experienced people, and a second one for people looking to just cruise or who aren’t too experienced with ACH.
We’re stopping for pictures at the playground before heading to the tunnels where we’re considering it the end of the meet. Hoping to see a few more golfs there and meet some of you guys.
For more details feel free to DM me on Instagram @seth.spice or my clubs account at @nightshift.dc

I might join in on this. Actually headed out to ACH this Saturday with a few subies and Chargers if anybody wants to join. We typically head out really early tho, around 5AM.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
I might join in on this. Actually headed out to ACH this Saturday with a few subies and Chargers if anybody wants to join. We typically head out really early tho, around 5AM.
I normally try to be there by 7am to beat traffic, but this time we’re going to be a bit more relaxed so going later doesn’t hurt.
If I wasn’t going to be in San Diego this weekend I’d try to make it.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
So can anyone show up? I just got my mk7 and really into it would love to see some other ones.
For sure man, always happy meeting new people at car meets. Out of the confirmed people from my invites the other day there will probably only be a couple MK7s but there are going to be other cool people.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
I would have a nail in my tire just as a meet-up happens closer to OC. Just my luck. GLHF stay safe.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
I would have a nail in my tire just as a meet-up happens closer to OC. Just my luck. GLHF stay safe.
It's in just a little over two weeks, i'd recommend going to a tire shop and hopping in.
If not, I'm going to try posting the meets my group plans here more so there always another. We're out doing something almost every weekend.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
It's in just a little over two weeks, i'd recommend going to a tire shop and hopping in.
If not, I'm going to try posting the meets my group plans here more so there always another. We're out doing something almost every weekend.
i would but i rarely drive my car anymore and i have other obligations with my newborn. if you guys ever do anything closer to OC i'd love to join in once in a while as time permits.

Cuzoe

Autocross Champion
I plan to be there, tentatively. Got a lot of little things I need to get done today but March Madness is making that difficult, haha. And if I'm being honest I'm more interested in tomorrow's games than I am today's. Last Sunday drives end up running until early afternoon, might be too late for me.

Father Seth

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2015 Golf TSI
Date:
April 3
Time:

——————
This meet is still on, meeting at first spot at 8:30 then second spot approximately 9:30.