Attachments

• 076B6038-C34D-4146-97C7-57B5E100D0AA.jpeg
    076B6038-C34D-4146-97C7-57B5E100D0AA.jpeg
    7 MB · Views: 168

Black&WhiteGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
Car(s)
'16 GTI '92 Miata
Thank you 🙏 .. I’m in the market for Euro 7.5 taillights if you or anybody is selling
They can be a problem if you go to a picky dealer... I am trying to get that sorted right now. Just make sure to keep the OEM lights just in case. I have DAP MK7.5 lights and they have been perfect. The wires to the brake light switch not so much... I don't have time to fully fix the wires but the dealer used the Taillights as an excuse not to work on it because there is a soft code Open Circuit/short circuit B+, even though they have always worked fine for 1.5 years.

Just saying be careful, its the one necessary mod to do imo.

tmaslove

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 GTI S
They can be a problem if you go to a picky dealer... I am trying to get that sorted right now. Just make sure to keep the OEM lights just in case. I have DAP MK7.5 lights and they have been perfect. The wires to the brake light switch not so much... I don't have time to fully fix the wires but the dealer used the Taillights as an excuse not to work on it because there is a soft code Open Circuit/short circuit B+, even though they have always worked fine for 1.5 years.

Just saying be careful, its the one necessary mod to do imo.
That’s never happened to me but I don’t really go to the dealer at all. Plenty of shops here I trust more than VW dealer

sbviir

Car(s)
2017 VW Golf R
Well done keeping that in great shape!
Thank you! The previous owner used this as his daily in Louisiana and drove to Texas and Arkansas regularly so there are some minor rock chips and swirls from washes, but nothing other than that. Really surprised at the lack of under body rust. I'll be getting the chips, slight scratches, and swirls corrected pretty soon and then doing a full clear wrap on the car.