GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
63735542776__789C444D-F177-4AA1-B794-2E2227B06D59.JPG
IMG_7236.JPG

Stupid easy install. Worse part was just removing the bumper and being careful not to fuck the front acc sensor.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
View attachment 206289View attachment 206290
Stupid easy install. Worse part was just removing the bumper and being careful not to fuck the front acc sensor.
Glad to hear the install went easy. If I can get some logs on the DP I'll probably be installing mine tomorrow. (y) If not I might use tomorrow to run some DP logs and then toss it on early next week.

Had a big brain moment last night after I called it a day on the DP install to connect the reducer to the cat back with the flat band clamp and then pull that forward to mate to the v-band at the end of the DP. Would have made thing so much easier if I had been smart enough to think of that in the moment, but meh. Gonna tinker around with it a little later.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Glad to hear the install went easy. If I can get some logs on the DP I'll probably be installing mine tomorrow. (y) If not I might use tomorrow to run some DP logs and then toss it on early next week.

Had a big brain moment last night after I called it a day on the DP install to connect the reducer to the cat back with the flat band clamp and then pull that forward to mate to the v-band at the end of the DP. Would have made thing so much easier if I had been smart enough to think of that in the moment, but meh. Gonna tinker around with it a little later.
If u can datazap it, I’d love to see it after the IC is on

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
If u can datazap it, I’d love to see it after the IC is on
They'll be the same style(info presented and datazapped) as the IE stage 1 91 octane logs I posted as I'll still be running my IE tune for now. Got my 10amp battery charger in so I might try flashing to stock and see if it'll still log too.. if that's the case I might keep the cable for logging when I switch tuners. Resale is only 100 bucks on it, and I only have VCDS to log.

Last edited:

Lager_Ace

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2017 Golf R

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
Finally got to take mine out to a nice secluded curvy road. Never had a car that accelerates so easily. All of a sudden between corners I am doing 80+ lol.