GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Hmm 🤔🤔🤔...

1614834044404.png

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Boys. Neuspeed rse10’s or konig ampliforms.

I have about white gti and I wanna go for the matte bronze. Honesty is appreciated. This is a safe place.

if I go neuspeed it’ll be 18x8 and on 235/35/18

if I go konig it’ll be 18x8.5 and on 245/35/18
8.5 wide +43 Ampliform looks dope

I have the x8 rse10 tho. I appreciate the fact that they were built to fit this car(center bore, lugs, mild fitment.)

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Boys. Neuspeed rse10’s or konig ampliforms.

I have about white gti and I wanna go for the matte bronze. Honesty is appreciated. This is a safe place.

if I go neuspeed it’ll be 18x8 and on 235/35/18

if I go konig it’ll be 18x8.5 and on 245/35/18

Neither.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Yep, 17 x 8.5 +45 with 245 40 17 RE71R's. Flow formed. I actually have 2 sets of these wheels, just mounted Falken FK510's for street driving.

Because the diameter of the tire is 24.7" vs 25.1" for stock, and I went pretty mild on the lowering, I don't have any rubbing. Mind you I'm at -2.3 camber up front and -1.8 in the rear.

Before adding negative camber, tires were poking out at the front.

I just ordered 255 40 17 RE71R's that have a diameter of 25". I'll let you know how that goes.
Oh your on 17’s! Makes sense tbh.

thanks for the info

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
8.5 wide +43 Ampliform looks dope

I have the x8 rse10 tho. I appreciate the fact that they were built to fit this car(center bore, lugs, mild fitment.)
Yeah, I've got the wheels on and off the car all the time and have bigger front brakes, so it's nice not having to use hub rings or spacers. My Runlites required both after I got the Brembos. It was a pain in the ass.

The runlites are now on a buddies wife's GTI that she's autocrossing in GS. I have to say, DCC with just wheels and 245 RE71R's was impressive. Much less drive, pitch and roll than either my 18 S or 19 Rabbit.

I'll pay more for hub centric and proper fit. Neuspeed excels in that sense.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
Any model you’d recommend?

I mean yes the RSE10's look amazing and I actually wanted a set but it seems to be the "go to" VW wheel option (for good reason) so I'd get something different. Either of those would look awesome tho.

I really love the look of RPF1's on a GTI. They are sorta played out in the JDM world but not in VW. For a MK6 they take too much work to get them to fit well and I don't think they sit flush more poke.

1614834727009.png

I also have a black car with white the wheels might get washed out some if you don't get colored ones.