DSC09163.JPG

DSC09164.JPG

DSC09165.JPG

DSC09172.JPG

DSC09177.JPG

DSC09186.JPG

DSC09188.JPG

DSC09185.JPG

hand washed both of the boosted bombers today, happy long weekend everyone!!!

Jason

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
The hood in your most recent photos is the DeutschCarbon v2 Hood?

I like it way more than the Seibon, and way more than cutting into my stock hood to install Verus scoops. So I would like to be able to pick one up and paint it (probably next winter for the 2022 show/go season).

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Damn wish I could have a b8.5 s4 in my stable...jealous
One of the best cars I've ever owned... It's truly a car that's best of both worlds, luxurious and sporty. I took her to the track 1 time, and it was a true performer. <3

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
The hood in your most recent photos is the DeutschCarbon v2 Hood?

I like it way more than the Seibon, and way more than cutting into my stock hood to install Verus scoops. So I would like to be able to pick one up and paint it (probably next winter for the 2022 show/go season).

It's a PDC v2 yes. I did a lot of research before buying it. There are other good options out there too! I really like the Varis hood as well.

9uns

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
gti
One of the best cars I've ever owned... It's truly a car that's best of both worlds, luxurious and sporty. I took her to the track 1 time, and it was a true performer. <3
Exact reasons why I wanted one when I was shopping. I still keep going back to it from time to time. Maybe the stars will align and I'll have one someday. Great stable of cars and great mods.

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Exact reasons why I wanted one when I was shopping. I still keep going back to it from time to time. Maybe the stars will align and I'll have one someday. Great stable of cars and great mods.
Thank you so much 9guns! Means a lot man!

der_Hase

Car(s)
2019 GTI Rabbit
Amazing build! There aren't enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe this thing. The BBK, the engine built, the various iterations on suspension setup, really cool.

What's your impression of the IE V2 intake so far? How's the quality and fitment? I know some folks complained that the intake itself doesn't use both of the OE attachment points, but it looks like the cover fixes that issue.

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion
Amazing build! There aren't enough adjectives in the dictionary to describe this thing. The BBK, the engine built, the various iterations on suspension setup, really cool.

What's your impression of the IE V2 intake so far? How's the quality and fitment? I know some folks complained that the intake itself doesn't use both of the OE attachment points, but it looks like the cover fixes that issue.
It's really amazing! I think it's perfect!

eventhorizon

Go Kart Champion