Attachments

• FB_IMG_1613786207923.jpg
    FB_IMG_1613786207923.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 88

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Like I said, you don't understand. You're ingrained racism doesn't allow you to see why all lives matter in response to black lives matter is racist. If all lives actually mattered in America, there wouldn't be a BLM movement. Ironically, the only reason LGBTQ is political to you, is because all lives don't actually matter to you.
I suppose you think men can be women and women can be men regardless of if they have a penis or vagina.
It's insanity. You can identify however you want, but biology doesn't lie.

How do people of different 'races' have offspring? The truth is we are not different races, we are one race. We're all human.
The amount of melanin in your skin is inconsequential. Anyone who says otherwise is being divisive virtue signaling.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I suppose you think men can be women and women can be men regardless of if they have a penis or vagina.

How do people of different 'races' have offspring? The truth is we are not different races, we are one race. We're all human.
The amount of melanin in your skin is inconsequential. Anyone who says otherwise is being divisive virtue signaling.
What are people born with both a penis and a vagina?

I agree no one should be treated differently. Anyone who denies racism exists is a fucking racist.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

You are mistaking race for species. Try harder next time, you just sound ignorant.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
What are people born with both a penis and a vagina?

I agree no one should be treated differently. Anyone who denies racism exists is a fucking racist.
People born with a penis and vagina? I don't know what they are but they can always fuck themselves. 🤔

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5

Ummm. No. You aren’t the same race as me bitch. Races are a fucking thing. The white man loves adding those pick boxes for a god damn reason. As if race mattered when seeking employment, loans etc

you meant to say species, dumb fuck

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
We in the UK & Europe, who also have temps down to -23C & lower, are confused here...:unsure:

The reason is that we are trying to figure out how the biggest state (in the main group) which has loads of gas & oil, & is known for being the "Lone Star state", & "can do it all bigger & better & go it alone"......Has ended up in a situation where the power grid collapses thus forcing the whole infrastructure into a cascade failure, with vast amounts of the population of the state unable to get clean drinking water, electricity, heat, lighting, & with shops, running out of food, etc, etc...

Usually this occurs in "third world" countries with bad investment in infrastructure, corrupt Governments, greedy corporations, etc... are you saying this is you???

One item of interest on the news reports from your networks was that apparently the power companies charge more for the electricity when there is high demand, & less when there is low demand...this in reference to some woman whose electric bill was about $3,000...

Really????...😲

You see over here in the UK Thatcher privatised the utilities companies & we have numerous companies that you can buy your electricity, gas, phone, internet, etc. from. But the prices NEVER alter due to season or demand & in fact you can buy a fixed unit price on 5yr contracts.

Sounds like the USA really has gone for "extreme capitalism.".....

Seems like Texas operates like a third world country. As far as the demand issue is concerned in Arizona you choose whether to use a demand plan. Rates are higher during the demand hours, 3PM to 8PM in Arizona. You pay a higher rate during those hours and a much cheaper rate outside those hours. I'm on the demand plan and use a programmable thermostat. My electric bill for January was $45.52 and I'm 100 % electric.

The issue is pretty complex, strange. There are three power grids in the continental US. West, East, and Texas. Texas has a given climate pattern where it’s hot, humid, and moderate in the winter. Only few days of chilly. This is why the whole state shuts down and people run in to grab white bread and milk when there is a dusting of snow. All in all, not really that bad, cold wise. As such their utilities and the capacities therein are only capable of flowing energy at the status quo. Then the jet dips way down and Texas gets to feel like Minnesota in December. But unlike Texas, Minnesota is accustomed to it and it’s just a normal winter day. Our homes are built for it, our HVAC systems have the capacity to keep up with it, but most importantly our energy infrastructure is equipped to deal with high demand and low temps. Our windmills still turn happily in -22F ambient. Now, if our organic systems are taxed, or major feed lines are downed, we can pull power from Miami if needed. Just as we can feed Miami if they need it.

Texas, however can’t pull from outside and there system is not equipped to deal with the requirements needed when temps get that low. They are simply not equipped for it. additionally, they can’t pull from elsewhere because, we’ll, they are a closed system.

rambling... this is good scotch.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
one of these moments you are going to actually learn what was going on during this time and all the lights will go on.

honestly, I think you are very close to the power turning on.

going to be a fuck of a “ah ha” moment that’s for sure.
You weren't even alive at that time and didn't live there. I knew what was going on in the bigger cities and witnessed it there but not in my little podunk town. But I'm sure people were racist in my town I didn't witness it there.