GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Yes, ball seat oem length in black from Dai. Your local wheel dealer should be able to get some.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Looks good man I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these...can I ask what wheel bolts you got I like the finish and the flush look to them. Are these ball seat? I believe you stated they were.
Just checking, are you aware OP is in Canada and these wheels will cost a good chunk extra to ship across the border? IIRC its like $400-500. Superspeed doesn't have a US distributor as far as I know.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
Just checking, are you aware OP is in Canada and these wheels will cost a good chunk extra to ship across the border? IIRC its like $400-500. Superspeed doesn't have a US distributor as far as I know.
There might be a way to ship them across to USA. I'm friends with two tire shops that sell SuperSpeed wheels and it doesn't hurt to ask them if people in USA are interested in a set or two. I know a few sets were shipped to Hong Kong!

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
SuperSpeed will be launching the RF06RR in 17x8 ET42 with 5x112 bolt pattern and CB 57.1 later in late April, if COVID cooperates. They will weigh in at 17lbs. This will be a nice change from Neuspeed and FC04 without having to break the bank for another hub centric wheel.

I'll be going in for a test fit. SuperSpeed did say it'll clear GTI and Golf R brakes no problem. Hope they clear MK8R front brakes too as they're bigger than the MK7.5.
It will be available in Satin Bronze and Matte Black. Prices are out.

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Put in an order for OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 in bronze, of course it’s the only one of the four colors Tire Rack carries that’s special order from Italy. I guess I’m waiting until the middle of April then, womp womp.

gti_up

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2020 GTI S
Put in an order for OZ Ultraleggera 18x8 in bronze, of course it’s the only one of the four colors Tire Rack carries that’s special order from Italy. I guess I’m waiting until the middle of April then, womp womp.

Nice! I'm planning on ordering a set of Alleggeritas in the not too distant future.

What tires did you get?

parapraxis24

Vdubber
Car(s)
MK7.5 Autobahn DSG
Nice! I'm planning on ordering a set of Alleggeritas in the not too distant future.

What tires did you get?
Go big or go home I say. Michelin PS4S 225/40/18. I was deciding between those or Continental extremecontact sports but wanted to experience why everyone raved about the Michelins for myself.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Go big or go home I say. Michelin PS4S 225/40/18. I was deciding between those or Continental extremecontact sports but wanted to experience why everyone raved about the Michelins for myself.
225 isn't going big. 245 MINIMUM or go home.

265 is big.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
No it doesnt. There are currently 2 distributers in the U.S. and I can get them, and have gotten them for $865 shipped.
Can you post a link to the distributors? That’s good to hear because for awhile I heard people had issues importing these. They’re great wheels.