GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

LIGHTWEIGHT Wheels

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
New Enkei PF09...they come in lots of GTI sizes from 17x7.5 ET45 to 18x9 ET 42. No clue on weight but it’s a racing series wheel so should be light. And it looks great.

View attachment 200853
Awesome, new contender for an autocross wheel.

I'm going to stay 17 x 8.5 for my street wheels and track wheels, with 245's all around. I think I've found a buyer for my 17 x 7.5 Runlights and 225 FK510's. So I'll be down to 2 sets of RSE16's and these look like they'll clear my Brembos. I'm good with 18 x 9, I'll do 265 up front and 245 in the rear.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
Followed up with Enkei on this. Price is similar to Neuspeed offerings for 18x9. I imagine smaller sizes will be cheaper.

AA96A94E-920F-435E-AC5E-71AC9B586FBA.png

Ezekiel81923

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Volkswagen GTI
They've been listed on fitment industries for a few weeks at least. I was thinking about picking them up around Christmas but decided I wanted something less expensive.

18x8.5 are listed at $1584 and 18x8 are listed at $1548

18x9.5 is also an option for $1656

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
A little birdie told me we will soon have a second 17x8 hub centric wheel option available this spring. More details to follow soon.

Will_

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI S DSG
I finally caved today and ordered a set of RSe11r's in 18x9 et45. They were on sale from Urotuning for $322/wheel. They retail at $379 a wheel and I couldn't resist the deal. The Apex's are sweet but I have been itching to get to the track and couldn't wait till May. I may pickup a set down the road and turn the Neuspeeds into my daily wheel if I go to a dedicated track setup though, we'll see.

geokilla

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2018 VW GTI DSG
SuperSpeed will be launching the RF06RR in 17x8 ET42 with 5x112 bolt pattern and CB 57.1 later in late April, if COVID cooperates. They will weigh in at 17lbs. This will be a nice change from Neuspeed and FC04 without having to break the bank for another hub centric wheel.

I'll be going in for a test fit. SuperSpeed did say it'll clear GTI and Golf R brakes no problem. Hope they clear MK8R front brakes too as they're bigger than the MK7.5.

daconchslop

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
ACS SE/Tech
Those are nice and real close to the TE37SL

V_Dub_Dan

Car(s)
2015 VW GTI
Fits perfectly. No rubbing, no screw mod required even with the dcc set to comfort mode.

I'm really impressed with these wheels. 18.1lbs each, gorgeous finish and cheap enough to replace if anything were to go wrong.

To reiterate :

MSS sport/Swift adjustable springs, 034 dynamic+ camber mounts, superspeed rr03 18x8.5 +35 wheels, 245/40/18 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires.
Looks good man I'm about to pull the trigger on a set of these...can I ask what wheel bolts you got I like the finish and the flush look to them. Are these ball seat? I believe you stated they were.