GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Super exciting delivery today...

PXL_20210205_212837803.jpg

Hub rings and conical black lug bolts for the new rims coming next week.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Am sitting in the waiting area right now while they put ps4s on. They are replacing the extreme contacts I've had on for almost 2 years. Those were very good, will be interesting to see if these are that much better/as good as everyone says.

El_bigote_AJ

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI bunny
Am sitting in the waiting area right now while they put ps4s on. They are replacing the extreme contacts I've had on for almost 2 years. Those were very good, will be interesting to see if these are that much better/as good as everyone says.
Will need a little warmer weather to really getting god like.

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Yes. Once warmed up they are amazing. One of few pure summers that have a manufacture mileage rating too 😉

I burned a pair up driving to work in 15k miles on my WRX. Even when worn still handled better than the BFG’s i put on after.
You won’t be dissatisfied IMO.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Yes. Once warmed up they are amazing. One of few pure summers that have a manufacture mileage rating too 😉

I burned a pair up driving to work in 15k miles on my WRX. Even when worn still handled better than the BFG’s i put on after.
You won’t be dissatisfied IMO.
I guess we will see. I hate that tires are one of those things I can't do myself. I get to be "that guy" who has to tell them to not mix up the front / rear lugs (spacers), ask them to try and not bash up my wheels and then inspect every corner before I leave.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
I guess we will see. I hate that tires are one of those things I can't do myself. I get to be "that guy" who has to tell them to not mix up the front / rear lugs (spacers), ask them to try and not bash up my wheels and then inspect every corner before I leave.
Same problem I have. But Discount Tires let's you drive your car onto the lift and stay with it to make sure they don't switch spacers.

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
Same problem I have. But Discount Tires let's you drive your car onto the lift and stay with it to make sure they don't switch spacers.
It's done and all seems well. They didn't blast my lugs to 200lb feet with the air ratchet, didn't bash my wheels and didn't overfill the tires.

What do we like as break in milage? I'm thinking 500 should do it. That will take me a solid 3 weeks of my regular driving schedule. Just in time for warm(ish) weather to arrive.

mac340

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE 6MT
iSpeed power brace is here today. Stern sub fame brace should be here tomorrow and the Eurosport upper front strut bar is on its way.