GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
gAs long as you can hear it you’ll love it. I don’t care if mine doesn’t add any power, it adds to the driving experience

It's a turbo! I wanna hear it!

Seriously - my decontented (aka no engine bay insulation, no soundaktor) Alltrack with IS12 makes a lot more turbo noise from the factory than my 2015 GTI did. Or at least I can hear it better than with the GTI. I'm getting APR's open intake when tax return/bonuses happen, looking forward to that.

carbon_gecko

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2016 GOLf tsi 'S'
got my 5Q0-955-547-B...it didnt clear the errors i was getting from mychinese knock off.

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
I know intakes don't really make much of a power difference, but I liked this one enough to get it anyway. :LOL:
One of the highest flowing intakes out there.

Can't hear it too well inside the car, but outside or in a parking garage you can definitely hear a BIG difference.

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
I got my euro light switch in today.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Not exactly today, but over the last couple of weeks.

GTI 6speed, axles etc
Southbend stage 2 endurance clutch
Wavetrac
Bfi transmission mount
Ecs bleeder block
Diesel geek Sigma 6 short shifter
Diesel geek superpin
Diesel geek shaft bushing kit
Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings
ECS Stainless Steel Clutch Hose (to bypass swirl valve)

All this is to replace a 5 speed that went kablooey.

So most of this like the lsd, clutch and mounts are things I just did on my 5speed and now have to replace with 6 speed versions. Yeah, it hurts a little.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Not exactly today, but over the last couple of weeks.

GTI 6speed, axles etc
Southbend stage 2 endurance clutch
Wavetrac
Bfi transmission mount
Ecs bleeder block
Diesel geek Sigma 6 short shifter
Diesel geek superpin
Diesel geek shaft bushing kit
Torque Solution Shifter Cable Bushings
ECS Stainless Steel Clutch Hose (to bypass swirl valve)

All this is to replace a 5 speed that went kablooey.

So most of this like the lsd, clutch and mounts are things I just did on my 5speed and now have to replace with 6 speed versions. Yeah, it hurts a little.
Been taking it easy lately I see. 😂

Great job.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Been taking it easy lately I see. 😂

Great job.
Ha!

Told my wife, I feel like shooting myself every time I get into my Kia Nero rental. It's great for those that want decent space, comfort and great mpg (avg 43). But MAN is it boring. I don't even speed anymore because it's pointless. Now I get why people accelerate so slowly away from lights. One, cars are just slow and two, life is just drained from you driving those damn appliances because there's no enjoyment. So you just kind of drift around aimlessly on roads.

Daks

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI PP
Ha!

Told my wife, I feel like shooting myself every time I get into my Kia Nero rental. It's great for those that want decent space, comfort and great mpg (avg 43). But MAN is it boring. I don't even speed anymore because it's pointless. Now I get why people accelerate so slowly away from lights. One, cars are just slow and two, life is just drained from you driving those damn appliances because there's no enjoyment. So you just kind of drift around aimlessly on roads.
That happens in life, in general, when people are out of shape - they drift around aimlessly.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Stainless clutch line, not sure yet if the bleeder block is worth it.

Attachments

• 20210128_113245.jpg
    20210128_113245.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 62

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

SnailpowerMk7

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
MK7 GTI SE 6SPD MT
My rear diffuser arrived today at my mother's house. I'll go have a look see Saturday morning but not planning on installing until Spring. Too damn cold. I'll have a bunch of goodies ready for the Spring to install. Can't wait.