GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

MK7 GTI APR Stage 2 Exhaust & Engine SOUNDS [Mic'd Up]

Evolved

Car(s)
124 Abarth 6MT
Still dialing in the process of Mic’ing Up cars but I plan to keep this Series going on the Channel. If you guys are interested I would greatly appreciate if you would Subscribe and show some love!

If you want to see some more content on this car let me know! I may try to get some more clips of this GTI in the future like 0-60mph runs, 60-130mph runs etc. I had a Golf R not long ago so I’m familiar with the platform and this GTI pulls STRONG! Hope you guys enjoy the sounds :)

Full mod list below for this GTI:
APR Stage 2 (93 octane high torque)
APR Catted Downpipe
AWE Track Exhaust
Integrated Engineering Intake
Diverter Valve Spacer
Upgraded Clutch
*Pops & Bangs

Corey199

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2017 Volkswagen GTI
Sounds awesome! Just an FYI, you can route your radar detector cable underneath the plastic and the headliner so that it is completely flush. I could pm you some pics if you'd like to see what I am talking about.

Evolved

Car(s)
124 Abarth 6MT
Your gti sounds healthy as hell
It's actually my buddies GTI but i'll let him know, thanks!

Sounds awesome! Just an FYI, you can route your radar detector cable underneath the plastic and the headliner so that it is completely flush. I could pm you some pics if you'd like to see what I am talking about.
Yea why not! I'll pass the info along to my buddy who owns this GTI incase he is interested in doing that. Thanks!

NopeR

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
18 Golf R
Too bad about the popcorn and bullshit sounds. The rest is nice tho.

Evolved

Car(s)
124 Abarth 6MT
Too bad about the popcorn and bullshit sounds. The rest is nice tho.

shots fired.jpeg