GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you get in the mail or bring home for your MKVII today?

TheMechanicDude

Drag Racing Champion
Car(s)
17 GTI Sport
Nice FCP haul. First time using them.
F41E24FF-D98B-4D15-8917-79761BED97DA.jpeg

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Try test fit it. Maybe it can fit. I don't want you to do what I did; install plate to PCV, connect fitting, connect hose to plate, connect hose to TIP aaaaaand then...... take everything off and put everything back.

PXL_20210115_142641416.jpg

It looks like there might have been some revisions of the CTS TIP, because it fit on mine perfectly fine.

Duchess

Ready to race!
Car(s)
GTI Mk 7.5
Bought some red gators as they were having a decent Boxing Day sale! Think these will go on my summers & I'll install them when I swap. Think they'll be a nice accent...
2AE70878-DD1B-4A19-9C6A-5BCA0E4643DB.jpeg

Jshinz24

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 SE MT
tempImageSHipH5.jpg

Ultra Racing front upper-strut brace. Keeping it in plastic until I install it. I know I would drop it and mark it up if I didn't lol

Ridebjj

Autocross Champion
same with CTS TIP, no fitment issue here mine is well over a year

Ive got one too, seems fine. Added benefit is that it let me use the oem to build a boost leak tester. Just unbolt the cts tip and move it out of the way (with pcv hose still attached) and put the old one with blocked off pcv port and psi gauge on, and away I go.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Snagged this when it came back in stock. Just showed up today.

Attachments

• EuroSportKit.jpg
    EuroSportKit.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 107

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Snagged this when it came back in stock. Just showed up today.
Drilling out the stock center section is genuinely a pain in the ass. If you have access to a drill press, use one.

I destroyed the bit they sent on the first one and had to run to hardware store and buy another. Destroy on the second side.

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Thanks for the tip, I think I saw you mention that before. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a drill press, but I do have several drill bit kits, so hopefully I can make those work.

GTI Jake

Autocross Champion
Thanks for the tip, I think I saw you mention that before. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a drill press, but I do have several drill bit kits, so hopefully I can make those work.

I personally wouldn’t bother drilling the OEM one, simply removing the yellow one way valve removes the restriction.

Random made up numbers here for explanation purposes only:

flow rated 1-10

-OEM 3

-OEM w/restrictor removed 8.9

-OEM drilled 9.1

-ECS 10

Again these are completely made up numbers, but I’m trying to paint a picture of risk vs reward and results vs $$$.

I personally have the ECS bleeder block, paid under $100 for it before it was popular. I’ve also modded OEM ones for people (there’s no wrong answer).

EricsVdub

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2019 GTI SE Exp pkg
Jake, we were talking about the Euro Sport camber kit I got in the mail yesterday.