GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

cb1111

So? You think we should let traitors and insurrectionists dictate whether we hold people accountable.
He's already done and Congress has better things to focus on - especially since it appears that there isn't anything they can do to him after the 20th - and nothing will get done before then.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
He's already done and Congress has better things to focus on - especially since it appears that there isn't anything they can do to him after the 20th - and nothing will get done before then.
No healing or moving on without justice and accountability. It's a hallmark of democracy.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI Sport
I don't think they have anything better to do.

We're bungling the vaccine rollout in embarrassing fashion. I doubt they can help with that so they might as well throw a mutherfucker out of office.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

They can convict post term and strip him of all his former presidential benefits, sans secret service protection. I have a feeling Mitch will bring his rank and file to bare to amputate Trump to save the party from ruin.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
They can convict post term and strip him of all his former presidential benefits, sans secret service protection. I have a feeling Mitch will bring his rank and file to bare to amputate Trump to save the party from ruin.
I’m betting that’s exactly how it’s gonna go down. A bid to save face

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
1610583275836.png

I think folks need to learn the difference between zip ties and flexicuffs.

cb1111

Huge discussion in DC about whether or not an impeachment is possible after he leaves office. Some say yes, some scholars say no. Only attempted once (Jackson?) and failed.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Huge discussion in DC about whether or not an impeachment is possible after he leaves office. Some say yes, some scholars say no. Only attempted once (Jackson?) and failed.

There is precedent in some secretary of war though. We shall see, it would be healthy for the GOP to make a point of cutting him out.