GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

What did you do to your mk7 today?

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
Love GFG but yeah when it's dirty I feel like it's got enormous 90s Ford Taurus energy lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMAZING. This hits so hard, my best friend had a 93 green Taurus and we called it the Mothership Dick

Attachments

• 5C8BE87D-4CF7-4076-93D9-DDC03E6291A5.jpeg
    5C8BE87D-4CF7-4076-93D9-DDC03E6291A5.jpeg
    80.5 KB · Views: 83

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
My wife is about same height and weight and I could picture your driver seat being slid all the way to the front everytime she drives. Ha!
And here I am stuck with my wife grabbing stuff for me off the top shelf at the grocery store...I'm like an inch shorter than her and she finds it hilarious

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
when we were 1st married Mrs Mud (5' even maybe) tried hiding cookies on top of fridge right at my eye level of 6'3"

she has no interest in driving my GTI. She will drive the Taco once in a while

DrFunkalupicus

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2016 VW GTI S
when we were 1st married Mrs Mud (5' even maybe) tried hiding cookies on top of fridge right at my eye level of 6'3"

she has no interest in driving my GTI. She will drive the Taco once in a while
What's the Taco?

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R
Love GFG but yeah when it's dirty I feel like it's got enormous 90s Ford Taurus energy lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMAZING. This hits so hard, my best friend had a 93 green Taurus and we called it the Mothership Dick

You've described why I hate Great Falls Green. It just reminds me of 90's Ford's. I think it looks horrible on GTI's. Not to mention every single person who has a GFG GTI just slaps some bronze wheels on them and calls it a day.

Sorry GFG bros :(

Dog Dad Wagon

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
16 Touareg TDI
You've described why I hate Great Falls Green. It just reminds me of 90's Ford's. I think it looks horrible on GTI's. Not to mention every single person who has a GFG GTI just slaps some bronze wheels on them and calls it a day.

Sorry GFG bros :(

Sorry you feel that way. Sure - in the hyper-nichey world of VW enthusiasts, everyone who goes GFG gets bronze wheels. But outside the super-nichey world of VW, you see maybe one of these cars a month, likely less, out on the streets. And I live in a city, where there’s an unusually high concentration of VW owners. And I could count on two hands how many GFG cars I’ve ~ever~ seen.

And I’ll even concede more:

not only did I just slap bronze wheels on, I slapped what are arguably the individually most popular aftermarket wheel for the platform, the RSE-10. And I’m a hipster type who normally avoids doing what other people do, on principle.

it still is, to me, one of the best looking cars on the road.

rye0pa

Go Kart Newbie
Replaced the non-HomeLink OEM mirror with the HomeLink version. 10 minute job. At least half of that getting the plastic trim piece off that surrounds the mount.

True plug and play assuming your original mirror is auto dimming. I was afraid of getting the new one seated properly but it went in on the second or third try. I’m listing the original mirror in the classifieds if anyone is interested.

View attachment 198399
View attachment 198400
I want this for garage door. do you have a part # for this mirror?