GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
He's just about acted like a dictator for the last 4 years. It's been his way or you're fuckin gone. Don't disagree with him or give him a hint of a feeling that you won't give him 100% of your support or you'll be replaced by a loyalist. It's also practically been suicide to publicly go against him. His base goes after everybody with death threats. He puts the safety of our elected officials into jeopardy with his own speeches/tweets.

Anyone that couldn't recognize how dangerous any of this was in the last 4 years and it took until the capitol hill riots...I don't know what to tell ya except maybe you're a fuckin idiot.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
Pelosi asked the Pentagon about a military coup...you still think Trump is the bad guy?

You mean when she was ensuring the fucking idiot holding the football can’t unilaterally start an end of earth... then yes.

And by the way. Your trumpers tried to ensure military support of the attempted coup through inaction. Seems like one of the underlings jumped chain and allowed for a late deployment of the Guard.

Zrick, I know you are trolling, but at what point do you stop trying to position yourself on the wrong side of history.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Assorted
Yet. I’m not racist, think like a racist, single groups of people out, nor do I have any issues with people of any race religion sexuality etc

I am definitely the wrong mother fucker to talk to about cops though. I’ll give u that.
fuck the police is an ism.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
You mean when she was ensuring the fucking idiot holding the football can’t unilaterally start an end of earth... then yes.

And by the way. Your trumpers tried to ensure military support of the attempted coup through inaction. Seems like one of the underlings jumped chain and allowed for a late deployment of the Guard.

Zrick, I know you are trolling, but at what point do you stop trying to position yourself on the wrong side of history.
We all chose our positions a long time ago...
The history we've been taught is propaganda.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
1610298436998.png

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

No, the history uneducated twat waffles like you were taught was propaganda.

Reactions: WAP

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
He's just about acted like a dictator for the last 4 years. It's been his way or you're fuckin gone. Don't disagree with him or give him a hint of a feeling that you won't give him 100% of your support or you'll be replaced by a loyalist. It's also practically been suicide to publicly go against him. His base goes after everybody with death threats. He puts the safety of our elected officials into jeopardy with his own speeches/tweets.

Anyone that couldn't recognize how dangerous any of this was in the last 4 years and it took until the capitol hill riots...I don't know what to tell ya except maybe you're a fuckin idiot.
Yeah, with 2 weeks to go, all of a sudden, Trump is a threat. You know there is video of what really happened...they bussed in Antifa and BLM. Capitol police whisked these people inside. The 'insurrection' was stifled in hours. Not like 'CHAZ' and all these other riots that went on for weeks, news media calling them 'mostly peaceful' while the city burns in the background.
1610298793940.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
I didnt. I remain open to current knowledge and evidence and interpretation the best i can.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
MK5 Best GTI
We were taught the same history, idiot.
No we werent. Depending on the school, your parents and the propaganda you see its all different