GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Bro the choice was simple. I have never seen or heard of a president as ghetto as trump. And I can’t imagine America being able to survive another four years of his bullshit.

your comments about Biden. Prove hes worse than trump
He has decades of history in government. Gaffes for days. Racism older than most of us alive. If Biden COULD fix anything, he had his chance years ago. Another swamp creature. You think Trump was bad, IF Biden takes office America will be a husk of it's former glory. The world will fall to ruin.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
1610254681379.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Twitter literally banned the hashtag #1984
It doesn't get any more obvious.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
The irony here is you guys think Biden is any better. He is on the record racist, quid pro quo, corrupt. If you think these assholes in Congress are going to do any better after their 90 years of tenure, you're crazy. Trump was the only outsider, that's why they fought him. He called them out for not fixing these problems years ago.
Yes, the bar is so low with Trump that Biden is the clearly superior choice, even with all of his very well documented flaws. Yeah sure Trump "called them out" but when he got in what did he do? Absolutely nothing good, because the man is completely incapable of doing the most basic aspects of the job.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Yes, the bar is so low with Trump that Biden is the clearly superior choice, even with all of his very well documented flaws. Yeah sure Trump "called them out" but when he got in what did he do? Absolutely nothing good, because the man is completely incapable of doing the most basic aspects of the job.
Trump has pages of accomplishments, I could find them for you. Fact is the news hates him and never tells you the good he's done.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude
You think Trump was bad, IF Biden takes office America will be a husk of it's former glory. The world will fall to ruin.

Isn't that what they said about Obama?

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
He has decades of history in government. Gaffes for days. Racism older than most of us alive. If Biden COULD fix anything, he had his chance years ago. Another swamp creature. You think Trump was bad, IF Biden takes office America will be a husk of it's former glory. The world will fall to ruin.
LMFAO.

MrFancypants

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
GTI
Trump has pages of accomplishments, I could find them for you. Fact is the news hates him and never tells you the good he's done.
No, he really doesn't. If Andrew Johnson hadn't screwed up reconstruction so that bad we're still feeling the consequences of it today, Trump would be a shoe-in for worst president ever.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude

It's what he didn't do that I have a problem with. Things he should have said and could have done. He is a weak leader.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Turbo. Blue.
No. If I recall correctly. The right said Obama was an evil antichrist. Shit, militias sprung up left and right after Obama took office. They felt they had to be ready for the great adversary

😂
Barack HUSSEIN! Obama.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

mk7_bk

Autocross Champion
Get a ticket for trolling lmao common people. I havn't had a ticket in 10+ years. Chick cop had a power complex plain and simple. I was going with the flow of traffic aka she was in the blind spot, others flying by us, then I got pulled over. Oh well, someone has to paid their salaries. I know the unwritten rules.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I’m happy to see the BuT mUh 2nD AmEnDMEnT dipshits now having federal weapons felony charges.

that Brady Bill gonna fuck them up. 🤣
I'm surprised no one has talked about this much, these knuckleheads are going to go berserk when their guns are taken away.