GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

IE stage 1 91 octane 3rd gear pulls

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Hmm.. Good question, but I want to say.. yes? It's under extras in the software menu, and not related to tune. So I assume it's just pulling ODBII values.

Edit: One way to find out though. Only takes about 20-30 minutes to flash depending on how fast your wireless is. I'll just need to wait till I can get to my buddys house. Apartment life, and nowhere to plug in a battery tender in the carport.

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Hmm.. Good question, but I want to say.. yes? It's under extras in the software menu, and not related to tune. So I assume it's just pulling ODBII values.

Edit: One way to find out though. Only takes about 20-30 minutes to flash depending on how fast your wireless is. I'll just need to wait till I can get to my buddys house. Apartment life, and nowhere to plug in a battery tender in the carport.
I know apartment life flashing too well. I'm in the same boat as you.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Look normal to me w/r to timing etc. Almost no retard. I've logged and messed with the throttle a lot in my attempt to look at/understand the "direct throttle mod"....66% is it with OBDEleven. Other logging tools may convert that to 100%. Settle down folks....last line is to the floor...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210109-043207.jpg
    Screenshot_20210109-043207.jpg
    325.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
Look normal to me w/r to timing etc. Almost no retard. I've logged and messed with the throttle a lot in my attempt to look at/understand the "direct throttle mod"....66% is it with OBDEleven. Other logging tools may convert that to 100%. Settle down folks....
So 66 is the max you'll see for throttle with ODBeleven logging as well? Good to know. Suppose I'll have to read up on the APR VCDS logging blog again and check what VCDS reports.

Became too foggy too quickly to run any logs tonight, so I couldn't attempt to log with the kickdown switch engaged.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
So 66 is the max you'll see for throttle with ODBeleven logging as well? Good to know. Suppose I'll have to read up on the APR VCDS logging blog again and check what VCDS reports.

Became too foggy too quickly to run any logs tonight, so I couldn't attempt to log with the kickdown switch engaged.
Yes

ZuMBLe

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Alltrack 6MT
Look normal to me w/r to timing etc. Almost no retard. I've logged and messed with the throttle a lot in my attempt to look at/understand the "direct throttle mod"....66% is it with OBDEleven. Other logging tools may convert that to 100%. Settle down folks....last line is to the floor...
Interesting and weird.

tigeo

Autocross Champion

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Awesome video. Thanks for clearing up that weird anomaly for us!
You got it, it's what the KCE is here for (Karst Centre of Excellence aka my garage..ahhahaah).

tigeo

Autocross Champion
What does NORMED mean?
I don't know, I seem to recall I looked at all of them and they were the same - but happy to plug back in and verify.

tigeo

Autocross Champion
Up to you. But mind blown if the throttle only opens 66% at wot.
It's got to be a calc thing - I'm sure your'e right, another channel may show 100%, again, doesn't matter as long as you know you are floored well, you are floored!