GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car
I know this is going to be lost on you, but...

Seeing that many people, packed so close together, the majority of them not wearing masks or acting in any way like we're still going through a horrible pandemic... It's just sad and scary.

How many people do you think are going to die as a direct result of this event?

Not enough?

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk6
Seeing that many people, packed so close together, the majority of them not wearing masks or acting in any way like we're still going through a horrible pandemic... It's just sad and scary.

My aunt went to a Trump rally in OK months ago. Before the actual event even happened they were reporting positive Covid cases on TV and talking about the potential death count. She wore a mask, she lived. She got the vaccine, she went to DC too.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
I know this is going to be lost on you, but...

GTFOH. They are choosing to be there. I got COVID and guess what? I'M STILL HERE.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Getting ready for work... inspired to make grilled cheese. Induction top came with the house. This thread changing lives!!
IMG_20210106_120212922.jpg

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
My aunt went to a Trump rally in OK months ago. Before the actual event even happened they were reporting positive Covid cases on TV and talking about the potential death count. She wore a mask, she lived. She got the vaccine, she went to DC too.

So you're saying you aunt sends money to Nigerian princes?

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
GTFOH. They are choosing to be there. I got COVID and guess what? I'M STILL HERE.

My mom had cancer, she survived. Cancer is therefore not a big deal.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2019 Golf R

Y'all heard it here first. Zrick got Covid and survived, therefore every single person who gets Covid will survive. Someone should let the 350,000 dead people know.

And yes. They are choosing to be there. But how many people there will get Covid specifically due to being there, and then spread it to someone who wasn't there?

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Y'all heard it here first. Zrick got Covid and survived, therefore every single person who gets Covid will survive. Someone should let the 350,000 dead people know.

And yes. They are choosing to be there. But how many people there will get Covid specifically due to being there, and then spread it to someone who wasn't there?
How many will get it and survive? Over 99%. EVERYBODY WHO HAD THE VIRUS ON THIS FORUM HAS SURVIVED.