Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Leutche 16-17-18-19 for me All works

Attachments

• 2020-11-21 14.16.24.gif
    2020-11-21 14.16.24.gif
    5.4 MB · Views: 336
hi everyone,

just about to make a decision as to which lights to pick up. one question I have: shopdap vid mentions a soft fault after coding and using their harness. is this fault present no matter whose harness is used or is it just shopdap's? thx.....

shark -

ATR

Drag Race Newbie
Car(s)
'17 Golf R 6mt
the faults are "soft faults" meaning that you won't see anything light up on the dash, but will see them when you scan w/ vcds or obd11. paul even mentions this in his install video.

shark -

You are correct, this is the fault that I saw when I just checked on this a little bit ago... (the other fault is for a low battery on one of my keys 😅)

1607647938155.png

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
You are correct, this is the fault that I saw when I just checked on this a little bit ago... (the other fault is for a low battery on one of my keys 😅)

View attachment 195810
Set Leuchte20BR LA71-Fehlerort mittleres Byte DTC-DFCC 20 to "0" on OBDeleven or "00" on VCDS.

Gti_Driver91

Car(s)
MK7 GTI
Hello, I would like to know what are the differences of the harness (EUROPE) for:

MK7 hallogen to MK7.5 dynamic
MK7 LED to MK7.5 dynamic
MK7.5 hallogen to MK7.5 dynamic
MK7.5 LED to MK7.5 dynamic

Thanks !

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
Hello, I would like to know what are the differences of the harness (EUROPE) for:

MK7 hallogen to MK7.5 dynamic
MK7 LED to MK7.5 dynamic
MK7.5 hallogen to MK7.5 dynamic
MK7.5 LED to MK7.5 dynamic

Thanks !
Connector housings (physical and color) and/or wiring/coding is different for every variant of the MK7/MK7.5 from the factory. If you want to use the MK7.5 dynamic tails on one of the 10 following variants (except 8./9.) you have to adapt wiring and code accordingly.

MK7 ROW (Rest of the world) 4-pin connectors outer tails, 5-pin connectors inner tails
1. Halogen LHD
2. Halogen RHD
3. LED LHD
4. LED RHD
MK7 NA (North America) 4-pin connectors outer tails, 5-pin connectors inner tails
5. Halogen LHD

MK7.5 ROW (Rest of the world) 8-pin connectors outer and inner tails
6. LED LHD
7. LED RHD
8. Dynamic LED LHD
9. Dynamic LED RHD
MK7 NA (North America) 8-pin connectors outer and inner tails
10. LED LHD

ZERO815

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2017 GTI SE DSG
You can use the harness that comes w/ the retrofit kit for European MK7.5s. It requires running a wire to the BCM. Dealer can code it for you per SWaP Code or I can give you the coding too.
There are adapter harnesses available for European MK7.5s too where you don‘t have to run wires to the BCM 😁