GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... Biden Moves To Outlaw Acorns, Limit Squirrel Immigration

probablyjacking

Ready to race!
Car(s)
2016 GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Your statement is not accurate in todays sense. Yes our immune system worked forever, but we are basically stagnant. In the last 100 years we have advanced medicine, exponentially grown our population and condensed said population. In the last 100 years have you noticed allergies skyrocket? Increase in overall disease? Its because two things: our immune systems have been getting weaker, and viruses are stronger. Each time a virus or other sickness is suppressed by medicine it fights harder next time.

Corona may not be the last threat to humanity, certainly not the strongest i will see in my lifetime.

Get your shit together

And because our food chain is highly processed now.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
You know what would be the most effective way to protect our borders from terrorists.

QUIT STICKING OUR DICK IN EVERYONE‘S CHEESE WHIZ.

I don't care where you stick your dick as long as I'm not there. 😂

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Car(s)
Mk6 racecar, Tacoma
You can't be serious either if you think anyone can just enter the country via open borders.
You think 9/11 was bad you haven't seen anything if anyone can just walk into the country.
Do you seriously think 9/11 was foreign terrorists??! You're dumber than I thought.