GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

The COVID19 SCAMdemic... WW3 Is 2 Days Away - Another Distraction From This Administration's Epic Fails

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
team i'm working on a solution. it's going to be the brexit of the US and is going to be called brezricket. not sure of the details yet but it will involve sending he and jim to a safe space with closed borders
Jim can stay. But let’s set up like 5 acres for him. Zrick has to go bro. He needs to be sent far away. Maybe India or Japan. Some place where he will feel discriminated against.

StorableComa

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
17 GSW S FWD
1607050273139.png

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
team i'm working on a solution. it's going to be the brexit of the US and is going to be called brezricket. not sure of the details yet but it will involve sending he and jim to a safe space with closed borders
I don't want a safe space, but I will take closed borders for $200 Alex.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

Guantanamo Bay is beautiful this time of year.

zrickety

The Fixer
Car(s)
VW GTI
Maybe it’s the air. The food. Somethings going on. But it ain’t the vaccines dude.
Critical thinking, you were so close...
Maybe the glyphosate? (Round Up) It's in everything you know, including our drinks.

Keehs360

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
Mk7.5
Except the Americans didn't commit genocide in concentration camps.
Oh so locking up Asians in the west. Cubans in the south. And central and South Americans in Texas. That’s ok as long as no one died? Because women got raped repeatedly and over and over again in the Cuban concentration camps. Men were interrogated for nights on end and even faced a pretend but super realistic firing squad.

u don’t know what you’re talking about. U think this country doesn’t have gallons of blood on its hands? America is the most violent country in the international community.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
13 GTI & 98 Prelude